If you do NOT want TO in Dallas, please take this poll

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
If you do NOT want TO in Dallas, please take this poll:

You don't want TO in Dallas, BUT, if you had a crystal ball and KNEW that TO would come to Dallas, behave himself throughout his contract/be a good teammate, and play to his talent-level, then would you change your mind and want him in Dallas? Yes or no, and why?

Calicowboy

Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN said:

You don't want TO in Dallas, BUT, if you had a crystal ball and KNEW that TO would come to Dallas, behave himself throughout his contract/be a good teammate, and play to his talent-level, then would you change your mind and want him in Dallas? Yes or no, and why?

If we knew he would behave and contribute as a team-mate, then the answer is simple. Too bad there arent many crystal balls around though.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
No-one is doubting his talent, but no crystal ball can tell me there won't be problems with him eventually.
A leopard cannot change his spots...

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Calicowboy said:
If we knew he would behave and contribute as a team-mate, then the answer is simple. Too bad there arent many crystal balls around though.

Agreed

but I doubt he would turn the question around with TO screwing everything up (the most likely scenario)

jman

Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN said:

If the above about his attitude was true, then he wouldn't be available because the Eagles would still want him and never would have released him. Therefore this whole exercise is a waste of time.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
jman said:
If the above about his attitude was true, then he wouldn't be available because the Eagles would still want him and never would have released him. Therefore this whole exercise is a waste of time.

You're wrong! What TO (OR ANYONE) does in the future has nothing to do with what he does in the past. Before he became a Saint and wrote half of the New Testament, St. Paul executed Christians for the Roman Government. Somewhere along the line he had a change of heart because his previous actions were so extreme.

My point is to not compare TO to St. Paul, but to provide an extremen example that one's past does not necessarily dictate his future. TO can change - so my question still stands - if you knew he would change then would you want him in Dallas?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN said:

THIS HAS BEEN COVERED MORE THAN A FREAKING NUFF!!!!!!!!!!!

geez people - do we need a TO forum JUST so people can ask the same question OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN????

jman

Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN said:
You're wrong! What TO (OR ANYONE) does in the future has nothing to do with what he does in the past. Before he became a Saint and wrote half of the New Testament, St. Paul executed Christians for the Roman Government. Somewhere along the line he had a change of heart because his previous actions were so extreme.

My point is to not compare TO to St. Paul, but to provide an extremen example that one's past does not necessarily dictate his future. TO can change - so my question still stands - if you knew he would change then would you want him in Dallas?

As my dad once told me...It's possible, but not probable.

But yes, IF I knew for a fact, 100% sure he would change, I'd take him in a heart beat.

But...is he like Hurcules? Once he lost his hair he became weak. So, once TO looses his attitude does he become Freddie Mitchel?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN said:

Yes I would change my mind but excuse me if I'm not willing to give him the benifet of the doubt after seeing his behavior and actions over the years. There is nothing to show he has changed at all.

ZenItRam

Reaction score
This is an absurd question or poll to have. The reason for most people who don't want TO here, including myself is his track record as a teammate and proven ability to tear away tha fabric of what being a team is ...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN said:

I'm not sure the point of this so let me give you a poll just as off kilter.

Can you personally guarantee how TO will behave if he ends up in Dallas?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN said:

St. Paul, known as Saul previously before he was visited by the holy spirit.

You might have a point there, Gods favorite team and TO...hmmm.