If you dont think....

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
That we should draft Braylon Edwards now, you are crazy. 3 TDs in the Rose Bowl against a great tu defense.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
That we should draft Braylon Edwards now, you are crazy. 3 TDs in the Rose Bowl against a great tu defense.

Most on the board believe that he can't carry Mike Williams jock strap. :rolleyes:

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
SALADIN said:
Most on the board believe that he can't carry Mike Williams jock strap. :rolleyes:
There is no way that Williams will be there when Dallas picks in the draft. Because of his almost veteran status since his coming out in last year's draft, he should be a top 3 pick. The way Dallas keeps winning they'll have a pick around 17 - 20.

jimmy40

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Great defense? Lol.

S. Fla Sting

Reaction score
Braylon Edwards had another great game, 3TDs. I think that people who are M. Williams fans are not opening thier eyes to Edwards because of thier bias. I hear ; oh theres another Michigan reciever. People, Braylon Edwards is no David Terrell or Marquise Walker. Braylon Edwards is a great WR who will score many TDs on Sundays. Im not saying M. Williams is or isnt better, Im just saying Edwards is the best W.R. Ive seen this year by far.

jimmy40

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Defense was not great in this game, thats for sure, but it has been all year.
This defense has not been great all year. Not even close.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
S. Fla Sting said:
Braylon Edwards had another great game, 3TDs. I think that people who are M. Williams fans are not opening thier eyes to Edwards because of thier bias. I hear ; oh theres another Michigan reciever. People, Braylon Edwards is no David Terrell or Marquise Walker. Braylon Edwards is a great WR who will score many TDs on Sundays. Im not saying M. Williams is or isnt better, Im just saying Edwards is the best W.R. Ive seen this year by far.

Is Edwards' status really more highly regarded than David Terrell's was when he came out? Marquise Walker wasn't but a mid-round prospect, but Terrell was a supposed blue-chip talent.

Edwards is a top-notch talent, but he has shown a knack to drop the ball. It looked to me like he had several more drops today, though many of them were on poorly (but catchable) thrown passes from Henne.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
I like what I've seen of Edwards this year. His performance in the Rose Bowl was basically an exclamation point to a great season.

Mike Williams on the other hand has been out of football a year now. I wonder if that is going to affect his draft status in any way?

S. Fla Sting

Reaction score
I dont know if Edwards is or isnt regaurded higher than Walker or Terrell, Ill bet he has better careers than both. Which isnt saying much, but Edwards will be a great player.