If your still up.........

50cent

Reaction score
Philly vs. Bengals on NFL Network right now. Is this Thread allowed lord BZ?

50cent

Reaction score
The play just happened and those Philly fas really hate T.O. You can tell by all of the cheers. Just goes to show, no matter what you do, if you make plays the fans will love you.

50cent

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
http://cowboyszone.com/forums/announcement.php?f=2

Pay close attention to numbers 4, 5, 10, 11, 14.
Personally I think you should grow some. It a internet forum, if you somehow feel threatened over the WORLD WIDE WEB, I suggest you stop interfering with other peoples post so that they won't direct replies toward you. Ignore threads that don't appeal to you and don't post on them telling people what they can post about. I feel no need to attack you or have I ever attacked you, but you are annoying when you have the gall to tell me what to post about. I promise I'll never lose sleep over you not replying to any of my future post. You neither make or break me!

blindzebra

Reaction score
50cent said:
Personally I think you should grow some. It a internet forum, if you somehow feel threatened over the WORLD WIDE WEB, I suggest you stop interfering with other peoples post so that they won't direct replies toward you. Ignore threads that don't appeal to you and don't post on them telling people what they can post about. I feel no need to attack you or have I ever attacked you, but you are annoying when you have the gall to tell me what to post about. I promise I'll never lose sleep over you not replying to any of my future post. You neither make or break me!

You felt the need to not only take a shot with this thread, but you even carried it to another forum, and I'm the one that needs to grow up.

First off, I never told you what you could or could not post, I commented about a totally worthless thread meant to inflame.

You took offense to the truth, too bad.

Little Jr

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
You felt the need to not only take a shot with this thread, but you even carried it to another forum, and I'm the one that needs to grow up.

First off, I never told you what you could or could not post, I commented about a totally worthless thread meant to inflame.

"Following a user from thread to thread chastising, disagreeing or otherwise harassing another user with the sole purpose of irritating the user is not allowed."

Arent you doing the same thing in this post? Leave it alone or are you one of them people that has to have the last word?

50cent

Reaction score
blindzebra said:

Someone doesn't agree with your opinion and it suddenly becomes a worthless thread. The responses by fellow members on this thread alone just goes to show how worthless your posts are on both of these threads. You may need to get a different meaning for the words attack and bashing! Future note for you. If you don't like the topic of discussion, don't discuss it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll say it again, I WILL NOT LOSE SLEEP IF YOU NEVER REPLY TO ONE OF MY FUTURE POSTS AGAIN, INCLUDING THIS ONE. GO AWAY, YOU ARE NOT NEEDED HERE AND BECAUSE I DISCUSS OTHER TOPICS OF INTEREST DOESN'T MAKE YOU A BIGGER COWBOY FAN THAN ME. GET OFF OF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND NEVER, NEVER, NEVER RESPOND TO ANOTHER ONE OF MY POSTS AGAIN. YOUR LAME, DISREGARD THAT LAME PART IF IT IS AN ATTACK.

50cent

Reaction score
Little Jr said:
"Following a user from thread to thread chastising, disagreeing or otherwise harassing another user with the sole purpose of irritating the user is not allowed."

Arent you doing the same thing in this post? Leave it alone or are you one of them people that has to have the last word?
tHANK YOU! He doesn't get it!

blindzebra

Reaction score
Little Jr said:

Who started a thread for the sole purpose of taking a shot?

Seems like a real overreaction to me. That usually means someone struck a nerve.

blindzebra

Reaction score
50cent said:
Someone doesn't agree with your opinion and it suddenly becomes a worthless thread. The responses by fellow members on this thread alone just goes to show how worthless your posts are on both of these threads. You may need to get a different meaning for the words attack and bashing! Future note for you. If you don't like the topic of discussion, don't discuss it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll say it again, I WILL NOT LOSE SLEEP IF YOU NEVER REPLY TO ONE OF MY FUTURE POSTS AGAIN, INCLUDING THIS ONE. GO AWAY, YOU ARE NOT NEEDED HERE AND BECAUSE I DISCUSS OTHER TOPICS OF INTEREST DOESN'T MAKE YOU A BIGGER COWBOY FAN THAN ME. GET OFF OF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND NEVER, NEVER, NEVER RESPOND TO ANOTHER ONE OF MY POSTS AGAIN. YOUR LAME, DISREGARD THAT LAME PART IF IT IS AN ATTACK.

Hmmm, I'm lording over you by...in your words...telling you what and where you can post.

The content of all those caps seem a tad hypocritical, don't ya think?;)