Iggles dropping like flies in preseason game

Reaction score
when it rains it pours.

After a deep TD strike to T.O. on the opening offensive play it has been all bad news for the Iggles. Jevon Kearse left the game after their opening defensive play(probably a stinger) and Buckhalter was carted off the field in what looks like a serious knee injury.

Catch-22

Reaction score
Owens just dropped a 3rd down pass in the red-zone because he felt Ed Reed breathing down his neck.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
EGG said:
when it rains it pours.

After a deep TD strike to T.O. on the opening offensive play it has been all bad news for the Iggles. Jevon Kearse left the game after their opening defensive play(probably a stinger) and Buckhalter was carted off the field in what looks like a serious knee injury.

Was a mistake from the get go.

Roughneck

Reaction score
We still don't how serious Buckhalter's injury is but Lord knows it didn't look good.

Peterman60

Reaction score
To no surprise Jevon Kearse left the game early from a neck stinger, and R Buckhaulter likely out for the year with torn ACL, busted up knee.

Reaction score
The way these top players are falling, I'm just holding my breath and hoping none of my FF guys get nailed,,, luckily for me I avoid having Iggles on my FF teams! Buckhalter's injury looked just like the fluke injury Jamal Anderson had when playing the boys,,, too much torque on the knee while making a cut.

I'll bet he's done for most, if not all, of the season.