I'll apologize for Jerry

Potenza

Reaction score
To any new cowboys fans, welcome to the same insanity every year.

Mr. Jones has once again failed to prove that he is wise enough, bold enough, and incapable of winning another Super Bowl under his ownership.

I am deeply saddened by the decision to continue with Mike McCarthy. Mr Neanderthal’s clock management has gotten us torched one too many times and gotten us into jams when it shouldn’t have been as close as it was.

If I had it my way, McCarthy would be gone, and Dan Quinn would be on Indeed right now looking for other jobs. Oh and Dak? He has a no trade clause, so forget about that idea.

This organization needs change and Jerry is not willing to bring it, I sense pride is the problem. So with that said on behalf of me being a die hard Cowboys fan, to the new generations following in our foot steps,

I apologize for Jerry’s mediocre ownership. And im even more sorry we continue to believe year after year.

How bout them cowboys? :muttley:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I apologize for all the confusion and stuttering he does in the news, please stop thinking on the run and say what you really want to say!!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
get used to it. Buckethead Stephen is next up at bat. More of the same for decades. Don't forget little pizza face boy he's up after Buckethead.

how about dem Cowboys?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
it's funny and sad watching guys in here trying to figure out how to fix this crap show. Come on guys it's never happening. I feel almost bad at laughing at you guys year in and year out. It's truly sad.