RELEASED Iloka appears to have been released

Hadenough

Reaction score
This has got to be a mistake. Too many posters told me I was stupid when I commented on how bad this signing was when they made this move.

I'm going to wait for confirmation on this, before I give any credence to this reporting.
That's right! I was told that Heath was going to be moved to a backup. I kept saying Heath would run circles around this clown who runs a 4.6 40

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Wow, I thought hed start lol. Shows what I know.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Remember when they tried to sell us this bag of goods. Lol. What a joke. They picked up the worst safety in free agency just so heath could keep his job.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's me speculating haha. I think it will happen. Pollard said he didn't want #36, thought #23 was good, but if Thompson stays on, then he'll have to pick another. #28, #26 will also most likely be available.
#5 in 8th grade
#2 in High School
#1 in College

#20 might be the best.

#1s
21 probably not
41 LB Queiro for the moment.

#2s
22 probably not
32 Olumba for the moment.

#5s
25 X.Woods
35 Frazier for the moment.

I think #44 would be good but I doubt he'll do a number in the forties.

Also #40 if Weber is cut. Weber was 25 in college.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He said he didn’t like #36 and wants a number in the 20s, like #23. But Thompson is likely going to make the team.

Yes, #20 seems good.

Thompson and Morris both wore #23 in the preseason but I assume they both make the roster and Morris changes.

Morris will want his #46 back. Chunn currently has #46 unless he has been cut already.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I really thought Iloka was going to show up and bring a veteran presence here and at least provide the Cowboys with an alternative to Jeff Heath. But he was simply invisible all summer.

Could be he just doesn't fit this scheme. I wish him luck, but am really excited about Donovan Wilson's potential.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Had higher hopes for him potentially taking over the starting role but it became clear early on that he wasn't the same player.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doesn’t matter at that point you just hope your 4th safety can play special teams and that’s Frazier.
Thompson played over 50% of the ST snaps in the ps games he played.

Thompson played on Special Teams last season.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
A few of us called it months ago when Iloka was signed. What a joke. How much did Iloka cost simply for being a camp body?