I'm a Homer!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I must admit, I am a self-professed homer as well. That aside, I do enjoy reading those posts that have wildly different opinions from my own. Not so much the "haters" as those that say (for example), "I see it differently and here's why". I can always make time for well crafted rebuttal.

:)

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I am a self professed homer.....when I had my teams, I could control a lot....I can't control crap with our Cowboys, so I just cheer and root and hope for the best! Go Cowboys, screw the haters!

LETS GO COWBOYS!!!! the good, the bad, the ugly...I still carry the flag.....once I pass I'll just be doing it from a diferent spot..same flag!!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I am a self professed homer.....when I had my teams, I could control a lot....I can't control crap with our Cowboys, so I just cheer and root and hope for the best! Go Cowboys, screw the haters!
Amen bro. It’s good for the soul to be optimistic all the time versus being negative all the time. And it’s a choice. You’ve chose the right way to live and will live longer because of it.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I used to be. I quit after Jerruh kept garrot way too long