I'm a little curious about our mistakes

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Could the mistakes down the game have been prevented with more preparation, ala getting down to business instead of receiving days off.

12 men on the field. Breaking routes. Not looking for the ball.

It just seems like there was too much confusion today. I think that is a direct reflection of preparation. They played amazing for 95% of the game, and folded like a lawn chair when it mattered. Their motto this season is Finish. They're not doing so.

links18

Reaction score
Jerry said the best way to prepare for a game like this was to make sure the players were rested and "fresh." :rolleyes:

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
links18;2470622 said:
Jerry said the best way to prepare for a game like this was to make sure the players were rested and "fresh." :rolleyes:

Which is why Jerry is not a coach. Guess Wade isnt much of one either come to think of it.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Phillips has never been a great HC. I don't know who would get this team right but it won't be him. Look at his history, he crumbles.

No one is accountable on the players side of things with Phillips.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2470665 said:
Phillips has never been a great HC. I don't know who would get this team right but it won't be him. Look at his history, he crumbles.

What defense was he calling late in the 4th? The middle was open every single time.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2470665 said:

Agree 100%....the guy is a doufus...who jumps around like that after a missed FG in th first quarter?????

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh_Canada;2470684 said:
Agree 100%....the guy is a doufus...who jumps around like that after a missed FG in th first quarter?????

Yeah, as a Cowboys fan, that is both embarrassing and cute at the same time. At least it's cute to me.:laugh2:

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2470678 said:
What defense was he calling late in the 4th? The middle was open every single time.
Looked like the prevent,lol.
He plays not to lose, same as Parcells did I guess.Calling off the dogs was a huge part of the loss IMOP.
The offense was struggling from the word go, easing up on D was stupid.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Resting the players is not what cost them the game. Poor coaching during the game did.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2470737 said:
Resting the players is not what cost them the game. Poor coaching during the game did.

I cant say I agree with that on the offensive side. But on the defensive side, I agree. The playcalling was terrible in the 4th quarter. Every big play that was made, was made in the middle of the field.