I'm Back

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Yes you read correctly. After a two month deployment overseas, I have returned. Most of you probably have no idea of who I am, I see a lot of new names, that is awesome by the way. I returned on Friday and this has been the first chance I got to check out the forum and see what's going on. I'm pretty behind on Cowboys news and I need to do some homework to catch up, but it'll all be good soon. Just thought I'd let you all know that i missed you guys, did I say that? lol, anyway, you guys take care and I'll see ya round the forum!!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Welcome back... and thanks for your service...

I know who you are... ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Good to have you back safe. Any idea when you get deployed again?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome back!

Winicki had photos of himself that he wanted to send to you, because he felt you might be lonely, but he lost your address.

So if you could PM him with the details I would appreciate it so he would not keep PMing us in a tizzy over it.

:laugh1:

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Well, I was lonely but for some reason I dont feel that photos of Winicki would have helped a whole lot, lol. ;):laugh1: As far as going out again, it could be in June but most likely in October. Either way, I dont think I'll be gone for Christmas again, so I'm happy about that.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Welcome home big guy. And by home, I mean with your birth family and your family by choice...us.:star:

Good to have you back safe and sound.:starspin