i'm drunk as hell

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i'm 41 years old.

my time on earth is limited to say the least.

i eat right.

i take care of myself .

the cowboys might be the death of me.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2394405 said:
soothe those wounds.

what ya drinking?

michelob ultra

i would be drinking dos equis.

but that beer is too good..i could drink a thousand dos.

TonyS

Reaction score
Pickup a fantasy team next year. It makes the NFL much more fun and makes Cowboys losses easier to bear.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Huge fan of Dos Equis right here.
I needed a few beers after this game.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
TonyS;2394457 said:
Pickup a fantasy team next year. It makes the NFL much more fun and makes Cowboys losses easier to bear.

My fantasy team was toasted today.

Brees had a bye week, so I plugged in Kyle Orton who has been having a solid year, and was playing the Lions D. But nope, he gets injured.

Add to the fact that my Hawkeyes lost yesterday, killing all the hype for the matchup against #3 Penn St next week.

This has been the worst football weekend in recent memory.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Wonderboyromo;2394458 said:
Huge fan of Dos Equis right here.
I needed a few beers after this game.

dos equis is too good.

you could easily drink the whole bottle in one swig.

damn that beer is good.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I'm stone cold sober. Drunk or sober, it doesn't matter. This team will kill ya.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Hostile;2394472 said:
I'm stone cold sober. Drunk or sober, it doesn't matter. This team will kill ya.

yes they will hos.

it hurts.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
lane;2394488 said:
yes they will hos.

it hurts.
I'm not hurt by this loss. The Cardinals, Rams and Commanders losses hurt. This one was expected. I can't believe I ever had hope in a miracle outcome. Simply too beat up.

TonyS

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2394467 said:
My fantasy team was toasted today.

Brees had a bye week, so I plugged in Kyle Orton who has been having a solid year, and was playing the Lions D. But nope, he gets injured.

Add to the fact that my Hawkeyes lost yesterday, killing all the hype for the matchup against #3 Penn St next week.

This has been the worst football weekend in recent memory.

I had Orton too, but my team won by 5 points. But doesn't it make the Cowboys loss easier? It's like pinching yourself when you hurt another part of your body. It's almost like your brain can't register that much pain and they cancel each other out. :lmao:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Hostile;2394497 said:
I'm not hurt by this loss. The Cardinals, Rams and Commanders losses hurt. This one was expected. I can't believe I ever had hope in a miracle outcome. Simply too beat up.

Yup, that's the worst. I saw the pounding coming but allowed myself a glimmer of hope. You would think I would have learned by now considering how many times this team has disappointed me.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Hostile;2394497 said:

in the first half our defense gave us every opportunity to make this a competitive game.

johnson threw two stupid interceptions.

we could have won this game hos.

notherbob

Reaction score
Does anyone still wonder why I've been so pessimistic this year? This team has systematically deteriorated this year and I have little hope for the rest of the season.

You play like you practice.

BigR

Reaction score
TonyS;2394457 said:

unless romo is your fantasy quarterback also

:bang2:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
lane;2394684 said:
in the first half our defense gave us every opportunity to make this a competitive game.

johnson threw two stupid interceptions.

we could have won this game hos.
don't sweat it my brother from another mother. we will do the opposite of last season and finish strong this season. I guarantee it.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Rampage;2394703 said:
don't sweat it my brother from another mother. we will do the opposite of last season and finish strong this season. I guarantee it.

i'm feeling you my brother.

i'm sickened by what i'm seeing out there.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
lane;2394729 said:
i'm feeling you my brother.

i'm sickened by what i'm seeing out there.
romo-we-trust.jpg