I'm going to the game

Mattinus

Reaction score
Im so freaking excited! I've never been, but I'll be there Sunday to see some roast Rams!!!!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Mattinus;1675522 said:
Im so freaking excited! I've never been, but I'll be there Sunday to see some roast Rams!!!!
Screen your head off, and wear a welcome back Nors shirt so we can spot you on TV.:p:

jman

Reaction score
Mattinus;1675522 said:

Me too...My brother-in-law scored tickets.

fweegy

Reaction score
Welcome to the "I've been there" club. Your "cherry" has been broke!!!!!!!!!

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Remember, they'll scream you before you enter... It's just security measures tho...

:lmao:

Last time I was there was during the Crampo era... You're bound to have a better time than I did watching blowouts by Moss and Co., or Trotter returning Ryan Leaf interceptions for TDs... ugh

Have a great time Mattinus!!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
aardvark;1675785 said:
Remember, they'll scream you before you enter... It's just security measures tho...

:lmao:

Last time I was there was during the Crampo era... You're bound to have a better time than I did watching blowouts by Moss and Co., or Trotter returning Ryan Leaf interceptions for TDs... ugh

Have a great time Mattinus!!
So I'm not the only one that watched a Moss blow out. Poor pup, that game put the nail in his playing career.

Mattinus

Reaction score
I went to a couple preseason games the year we won XXX but didnt get to see the triplets play. This will be my first game that counts.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mattinus;1675522 said:

I'll be there also....
In the bar I go to, there was about 12 guys in there that came down from St. L. They were just hoping at a chance for an upset win. They were all pretty cool.

I'm already getting people asking me for my Dallas ~ NE tickets.