I'm heading off to the Stink!

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I'm gonna represent America's Team in the hornet's nest known as Stinkin' Financial Field. Last time my buddy and I went to the Linc, a certain #31 made a big play and took it to the house! There's a big difference between the Cowboys in 06' and the Cowboys in 07'. Davis>>>Rivera. Try and blitz us up the middle now Philly. We don't have Drew Bedsore under center anymore, and I expect Romo to have a huge day against Philly's secondary. I'm thinking of making a sign to hopefully get on camera. I'll be wearin my D-Ware jersey and my buddy will be wearin a Newman jersey. Do you guys have any thoughts on signs to make that won't get me slaughtered lol?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
TheSport78;1742439 said:
I'm gonna represent America's Team in the hornet's nest known as Stinkin' Financial Field. Last time my buddy and I went to the Linc, a certain #31 made a big play and took it to the house! There's a big difference between the Cowboys in 06' and the Cowboys in 07'. Davis>>>Rivera. Try and blitz us up the middle now Philly. We don't have Drew Bedsore under center anymore, and I expect Romo to have a huge day against Philly's secondary. I'm thinking of making a sign to hopefully get on camera. I'll be wearin my D-Ware jersey and my buddy will be wearin a Newman jersey. Do you guys have any thoughts on signs to make that won't get me slaughtered lol?

Hopefully all your vaccinations are current....

good luck and have fun.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
TheSport78;1742439 said:

A play on NBC might get you on TV. Nobody Beats the Cowboys type of sign. ;)

TheSport78

Reaction score
dangerdoom4124;1742441 said:
Hand out popcorn when T.O starts pwning.

:laugh2: I was thinking of a "Embrace the Hate" sign...then getting a beer bottle thrown at my head

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Take about 1000 lbs of dynamite with you and get rid of that stink hole!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TheSport78;1742450 said:
:laugh2: I was thinking of a "Embrace the Hate" sign...then getting a beer bottle thrown at my head
You damn betcha!

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
TheSport78;1742450 said:

oh come on, take one for the team! :eyepoke:

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
TheSport78;1742450 said:

and I love the 'Embrace the Hate' sign idea.......

Mansta54

Reaction score
TheSport78;1742439 said:

Enjoy the game but by all means, BE SAFE. You're dealing with some real losers up there...

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Lol sorry didnt read the message correctly.

Enjoy the game. Take pics!

TheSport78

Reaction score
Thanks, guys. Our seats are at the 45 yard line behind the Cowboys bench, about 20 rows up. I know even when you have good seats at the Stink, those Philly bums can be found anywhere in the stands. Last time we had extra security hah! I think I'm gonna go w/ the "Embrace the Hate" sign, and give a cheap plug to cowboyszone.com!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
TheSport78;1742478 said:
Thanks, guys. Our seats are at the 45 yard line behind the Cowboys bench, about 20 rows up. I know even when you have good seats at the Stink, those Philly bums can be found anywhere in the stands. Last time we had extra security hah! I think I'm gonna go w/ the "Embrace the Hate" sign, and give a cheap plug to cowboyszone.com!

Cool!! Now make some loud noise if a camera man come by you...

;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TheSport78;1742478 said:
Out-freaking-standing!

Have fun. Enjoy the win.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheSport78;1742478 said:
:bow:

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
my advice is....show the boys logo at your own risk, and cheer quietly.....unless it's a blowout, in which case, do what you want b/c they won't stay until the end anyways.

:D