I'm in DC for the game!

EndGame

Reaction score
In a hotel at the National Harbor right now with my wife. We'll be leaving for the game in a couple of hours and I can't freakin' wait. I've never seen my Cowboys in person before.

Oh, and for those who remember my "Going to the game but can't root loudly or wear my jersey" thread ... that was all worked out. The suite we were supposed to be in ended up being overcrowded, so they got us tickets in the Club Level. Good seats above the corner of the endzone, and I can wear whatever I please. My Romo jersey is ready to go!

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I seriously wouldn't wear anything Cowboy related there. Not worth spending the week in the hospital or dying. :laugh2:

EchoBrain22

beWaredizzle
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3545674 said:
I seriously wouldn't wear anything Cowboy related there. Not worth spending the week in the hospital or dying. :laugh2:

It shouldn't be a problem wearing Dallas colors in DC, unless you are looking for trouble. There will be plenty of Dallas fans there, you wont be alone.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
EndGame;3545662 said:
In a hotel at the National Harbor right now with my wife. We'll be leaving for the game in a couple of hours and I can't freakin' wait. I've never seen my Cowboys in person before.

Oh, and for those who remember my "Going to the game but can't root loudly or wear my jersey" thread ... that was all worked out. The suite we were supposed to be in ended up being overcrowded, so they got us tickets in the Club Level. Good seats above the corner of the endzone, and I can wear whatever I please. My Romo jersey is ready to go!

You got your socks on?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3545674 said:

Puh-leeze! It's frickin Fed Ex Field. Who cares. You'd have better luck getting a beat down in Philthy than at Fed Ex. :rolleyes:

Besides, if you're scared, maybe you shouldn't be a fan. I wear my gear proudly around Squeeler fans, and their more passionate than Dipskit fans.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
If you don't want to be alone, go looking for that annual Cowboys tailgate before the game. There will be posters from here attending. All but Bob Sacamano. :) You and your wife surely would have a good time.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
hope you enjoy

i was suppose to be there as well. a friend of mine knows a player on the Commanders who was supppsed to get us tickets. unfortunately something came up.

i was going there dipped in cowboy gear. i wish a skins fan would lol

Mansta54

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3545674 said:

There will be a ton of Cowboy jerserys and fans there. This area is loaded with Boyz fans and they hate it. It's a beautiful thing!!! :D

NOVA Cowboy

Reaction score
EndGame;3545662 said:

You cant be staying at the Gaylord??:bow: Or are you?

Illini88228

Reaction score
EndGame;3545662 said:

I am insanely jealous. Opening weekend taking it to the skins at their house. Nothing better.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
if you meet anyone named Paul Horning or Ben Nelson.....please feel free to punch them in the face for me.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Too bad you had to witness this sorry excuse for a team. What ahorrible team. Pathetic!

EndGame

Reaction score
ninja;3549137 said:
Too bad you had to witness this sorry excuse for a team. What ahorrible team. Pathetic!
Yeah ... not so much a good night to be there. I may do a write up about my experience later.