I'm new here

Beefullo

Reaction score
I'm a regular at cowboys-forum.com. I have been told by a few friends to check out Cowboys Zone and I just wanted to say that I really like the layout of the forums here. Having a separate forum for Cowboys articles, fan threads, and draft talk is a great idea, kudos to whomever put that in place.

I don't plan on deserting cowboys-forum, but I do think I will start to split my time between the two. I will say that the overall layout of the site (I am guessing vbulletin?) and the smilies are remarkably similar. Did one site split off from the other or is it just coincidence? Just out of curiosity, what are some of your opinions on Cowboys-forum?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
:welcome:

I can't share my thoughts on CowboysForum as I've never been there...and for good reason. This is pretty much the only site you'll need as a Cowboy fan. Not that I'm dissin' other forums, but rather that this one is very well thought out and administrated. Watch out though...we're elitists over here. ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Beefullo;1977649 said:
I'm a regular at cowboys-forum.com. I have been told by a few friends to check out Cowboys Zone and I just wanted to say that I really like the layout of the forums here. Having a separate forum for Cowboys articles, fan threads, and draft talk is a great idea, kudos to whomever put that in place.​

I don't plan on deserting cowboys-forum, but I do think I will start to split my time between the two. I will say that the overall layout of the site (I am guessing vbulletin?) and the smilies are remarkably similar. Did one site split off from the other or is it just coincidence? Just out of curiosity, what are some of your opinions on Cowboys-forum?​
:welcome: to The Zone.

Regarding the emoticons, they were made by one of our Mods here, Trickblue. I think he helped 2 or 3 sites with them.

I like Cowboys-forum just fine. I have a good rapport with many over there even though I don't visit very often. Josh and I have done some radio time together. Most of the Cowboys forums get along with each other. There's only a couple of exceptions where there is bad will.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are new here...I am old here...and that makes me feel sexy.

Welcome to the board.:cool:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1977882 said:

Please ignore the sexy comments from our Mods.

Cept WG - cuz she REALLY is sexy. They rest just ride her tails. :D

needforspeed

Legend in my spare time
Reaction score
Dallas;1977891 said:
Please ignore the sexy comments from our Mods.

I am soooooooo not going there!!!!!

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
:welcome: I'd trolled over to Cowboys Forum for a look, it seems O.K., However, I Believe you'll find that this is the Best Cowboys Forum by far!.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
needforspeed;1978297 said:
I am soooooooo not going there!!!!!

Coat tails would have been easier to explain:lmao: ----but Welcome

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1977882 said:

Well....now there's a welcome that's sure to scare off any other potential new members.

Ya might wanna spend a little time working on your "Welcome Wagon" pitch.

:p:

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
Welcome to The Zone. Most fairly moderated message board on the net.....bar none.

I'll check out cowboys-forum. Always cool to meet more Cowboys fans.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1977882 said:

A wind from the south west makes Brain feel that way.

:D

And Welcome!

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
From the "things that sound dirty but aren't really meant that way", file:

Dallas;1977891 said: