I'm not angry we loss

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It's how we lost......played the most important game of the season and didn't compete. We had no chance coz we weren't mentally prepared. Never one to make decisions off emotions but I'm totally disappointed with Dak. As the leader, the face of this team, he needs to take a hard look in the mirror. His inconsistency is inexcusable for a 6-year vet playing in basically the same offensive system. He needs to figure out how to take his game to the next level. I see some calling out coaches, OL and WRs but as an elite paid QB, there are plays, quarters, games where he has to bail them out from a bad day. I'm not sure he's done enough to that.......

Side note: If you wanna fire MM, you better have a replacement in mind coz you competing with 8 other teams. In case you forgot, you're asking a coach to come work for an owner who just fired his coach his coming off 12-5 record with 3 years left on his current contract. Good luck with that......

Just me, he gets one more year, mostly coz I'm not sure I can attract a better replacement at this time. But make no mistake, he's coaching for his job next season.