I'm not HAPPY T.O. is hurt...

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
but I'm not crying in my coffee for the guy. This guy is a world class ****** and he seems to especially revel in taunting the Cowboys. Well, Terrell, see what happens? Now limp yourself on out of here, jerk.

Dallas_Rocks

Reaction score
Tass said:
but I'm not crying in my coffee for the guy. This guy is a world class ****** and he seems to especially revel in taunting the Cowboys. Well, Terrell, see what happens? Now limp yourself on out of here, jerk.
LOL, that was a cute little post of yours. Don't be mad because your team could never stop him. When he was with San Fran you guys couldnt stop him. Wait though, I see, Dallas fans can think it's cool to see a guy hurt because you cant stop him. Wait a minute, now that I think about it, Dallas fans are acting the same way they accused Philly fans of being. Wow, I love a good group of hypocrytes. Keep up the great job.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Dallas_Sucks said:
LOL, that was a cute little post of yours. Don't be mad because your team could never stop him. When he was with San Fran you guys couldnt stop him. Wait though, I see, Dallas fans can think it's cool to see a guy hurt because you cant stop him. Wait a minute, now that I think about it, Dallas fans are acting the same way they accused Philly fans of being. Wow, I love a good group of hypocrytes. Keep up the great job.
Can do, I hope your enjoying your stay hiding in 3 week old threads...

BTW
:trophy: :lombardi:

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
Dallas_Sucks said:
When you accuse someone of being something, it does reflect a higher degree of intelligence if you at least know how to spell it. Also, if you go back and read his post, he said IN THE SUBJECT LINE, "I'm not HAPPY T.O. is hurt", although he is not exactly filling his beer mug with his tears...

Did you cry for Irvin when he was hurt or were you one of the idiots cheering him while he lay motionless after being SPEARED by Tim Hauck? Hurry up and reply or you are going to miss your school bus...