I'm on Cloud 9

sk0aL

Reaction score
The rest of the NFC East is going down in flames and I couldn't be happier.

I have no problem basking in the way the Commanders lost. No other fanbase paid as much respect to ST the way we did, but on Sundays it's about football. We've all paid our respects and grieved together, but it's time to move on. Seeing "HOF Coach Joe Jackson Gibbs" royally screw his own team and cause them to lose the game gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

Watching Philthy almost run a punt back to win the game, only to have Feeley throw it right into the breadbasket of Tatupu to seal the deal gave me the same, aforementioned feeling.

And now, the lesser Manning starts the game off with his signature INT.

We've waited for this for so long. We endured Ryan Leif, Chutch, Quincy, Campo, and Gailey. Not to mention one poor draft pick after another. It's our time to shine again, and DAMN it feels good.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
theogt;1806763 said:
What was the unsportsmanlike conduct call for?

Calling back to back time outs to ice the kicker.

Funniest penalty... evar!

Bizwah

Reaction score
sk0aL;1806753 said:

I have no problem basking in the way the Commanders lost. No other fanbase paid as much respect to ST the way we did, but on Sundays it's about football. We've all paid our respects and grieved together, but it's time to move on. Seeing "HOF Coach Joe Jackson Gibbs" royally screw his own team and cause them to lose the game gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

Watching Philthy almost run a punt back to win the game, only to have Feeley throw it right into the breadbasket of Tatupu to seal the deal gave me the same, aforementioned feeling.

We've waited for this for so long. We endured Ryan Leif, Chutch, Quincy, Campo, and Gailey. Not to mention one poor draft pick after another. It's our time to shine again, and DAMN it feels good.

Yeah, it's been a good week. I don't think there's anything wrong with rooting AGAINST the Skins this week. I do think it'd be classless to go over and talk smack to them right now.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Danny White;1806765 said:

Oh wow. That's just bad. It would have been a 50 yard FG otherwise, no?

lspain1

Reaction score
theogt;1806763 said:
What was the unsportsmanlike conduct call for?

If you are talking about the Commanders, it was two time outs in a row before a field goal attempt.

sk0aL

Reaction score
Bills had the ball and were lining up to kick a 51 yard FG. Gibbs calls a timeout to ice him. The Bills line up to kick the FG again, and Gibbs calls another TO, which resulted in a 15 yard penalty. You can't call back to back timeouts.

51 yard FG turns into 36 yard chipshot. Skins lose.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Danny White;1806765 said:

That was unbelievable! Even I knew you couldn't do that and I'm Mr. Couchcoach.

I don't know if Gibbs had some reason or not for calling btob TOs. Anyway, it's irrelevant. Lindell hit from 51 when TO was called the first time, I'm sure he would've done it again.

The Skins got a huge break at the end of the game with the helmet to helmet hit on Campbell. I didn't think there was too much wrong with that hit.

Aikbach

Reaction score
The rest of the division might as well surrender, the race is over.

If this were a derby Dallas' horse would be drinking a Dr.Pepper at the finish line and signing autographs while the rest panted along at mid course.

DemonBlood

Reaction score
Now all we need is the Bears to beat the Giants and it will be the best day ever.:D

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes, today is evidence that the worm has turned. Now, lets watch Ms. Ellie guide her Giants...

;)

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
sk0aL;1806753 said:

:hammer:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
5Stars;1806780 said:
Yes, today is evidence that the worm has turned. Now, lets watch Ms. Ellie guide her Giants...

;)

7-0 Chicago so far... da Bears came out in a no-huddle, and the Giants were not ready for it...

How sweet would it be, to have the Cowboys win and the rest of the NFC East lose, two weeks in a row?? The Iggles and Skins have essentially removed themselves from serious playoff contention, now let's officially clinch the NFC East with 4 games to go...

And did y'all see how the Lions got decimated today?? The other Roy Williams got hurt, a knee injury, I don't know how serious it is...