I'm Over It (what's the date for FA?)

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
It hurt, it sucks, it's over.....let's move on. Maybe a taste of blood is what this team needed heading into 08'. Make everyone just a little hungrier. I know we had last year but does anyone really think that team expected to be where they were? This team expected SB. Some changes are needed for sure but nothing that can't be accomplished. We went 13-3 with a new coach and new philosophies. Heading into next year it should all be second nature, 90% of 2 days and pre-season should not need to be spent learning but fine tuning the system.

Anyways, time to look ahead. Anyone know what the official date for the start of FA is?

mmohican29

Reaction score
Look we weren't going to win the Super Bowl anyways. Our defense was never going to hold up against the pressure New England can apply over a four quarter game.

That said we should have made the NFC championship game, at minimum.

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1901230 said:
It hurt, it sucks, it's over.....let's move on. Maybe a taste of blood is what this team needed heading into 08'. Make everyone just a little hungrier. I know we had last year but does anyone really think that team expected to be where they were? This team expected SB. Some changes are needed for sure but nothing that can't be accomplished. We went 13-3 with a new coach and new philosophies. Heading into next year it should all be second nature, 90% of 2 days and pre-season should not need to be spent learning but fine tuning the system.

Anyways, time to look ahead. Anyone know what the official date for the start of FA is?

I think it's March 1, but I could be wrong.

More importantly, when will all the trolls leave the Zone?

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Dangerous Dave;1901564 said:

On another board they were saying March 2nd so it has to be right around there.

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score

lol, for real!!!:lmao2:

But man, i cant wait til the new season, im so mad about what happened tonight, i just want the new season to begin!!!

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score

They may go into hiding but they never ever leave.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
mmohican29;1901551 said:
Look we weren't going to win the Super Bowl anyways. Our defense was never going to hold up against the pressure New England can apply over a four quarter game.

That said we should have made the NFC championship game, at minimum.

Well if that's the case, we should have just lost all our games and gotten the #1 overall pick and a late 1st rounder as well.