I'm proud of the Cowboys

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I've been angry most of the offseason and entering the season for the way Jerry handled the personnel. That said, I'm proud of the team, especially after tonight. I don't care what some of you may say. I'm proud of the Cowboys! This was the kind of games a few years ago under Garrett or in 2020 that we'd lose. We had every excuse in the world to lose this game. This was the kind of game that would've been ruled a morale victory considering we held a high quality opponent to 17 points while we were in the road. We went toe to toe against a high quality opponent. We were without one of our key WRs and two of our biggest pass rushers entering the game. We were down another one most of the game. Yet, they found a way to win!! On fourth down, the team (Dak included) came through in the clutch!

I've been particularly angry about our run defence and rushing attack most of the offseason and most of the season so far. They were EXCELLENT tonight! That kind of rushing attack and run stopping against a high quality rushing attack can carry us far! Against a team like Pittsburgh, we would've been shredded in the run. We held them to 93 yards!! On the ground! Oh, and despite still no Bland, we had someone starting in that spot who was on the practice squad! And we shut down the Steelers offense and held them to 17!!

We ran the ball well! We controlled the clock! Gotta clean up the turnovers, but this is the kind of game the team can look back on and say we found a way to win this game. This was against a team I was highly worried about entering the season. Fun fact btw, Dak has never lost to the Steelers.

Well done Cowboys! Well done! :clap: :clap: :clap:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I've been angry most of the offseason and entering the season for the way Jerry handled the personnel. That said, I'm proud of the team, especially after tonight. I don't care what some of you may say. I'm proud of the Cowboys! This was the kind of games a few years ago under Garrett or in 2020 that we'd lose. We had every excuse in the world to lose this game. This was the kind of game that would've been ruled a morale victory considering we held a high quality opponent to 17 points while we were in the road. We went toe to toe against a high quality opponent. We were without one of our key WRs and two of our biggest pass rushers entering the game. We were down another one most of the game. Yet, they found a way to win!! On fourth down, the team (Dak included) came through in the clutch!

I've been particularly angry about our run defence and rushing attack most of the offseason and most of the season so far. They were EXCELLENT tonight! That kind of rushing attack and run stopping against a high quality rushing attack can carry us far! Against a team like Pittsburgh, we would've been shredded in the run. We held them to 93 yards!! On the ground! Oh, and despite still no Bland, we had someone starting in that spot who was on the practice squad! And we shut down the Steelers offense and held them to 17!!

We ran the ball well! We controlled the clock! Gotta clean up the turnovers, but this is the kind of game the team can look back on and say we found a way to win this game. This was against a team I was highly worried about entering the season. Fun fact btw, Dak has never lost to the Steelers.

Amen, brother! :bow: :hammer::thumbup:

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
GZQ4ciNWMAER_9a

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

This^^^^^^