im sick and tired

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
of all these highlights week after week of KR and PR for TDs.......I am sick of seeing other teams benefit from great field position or scores because they have excellent returners.

And here we are with garbage, year after year. We never seem to have a threat to take it all the way.

Roughneck

Reaction score
Biggems;1743438 said:
of all these highlights week after week of KR and PR for TDs.......I am sick of seeing other teams benefit from great field position or scores because they have excellent returners.

And here we are with garbage, year after year. We never seem to have a threat to take it all the way.
Oh come on, how can you not appreciate watching Tyson Thompson run full speed into a big pile time and time again?

Seriously though, Tyson has all the lateral moves of a snail. The only way he'll ever run a kickoff back for a TD is if he has a lane about ten yards wide.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Roughneck;1743465 said:
Oh come on, how can you not appreciate watching Tyson Thompson run full speed into a big pile time and time again?

Seriously though, Tyson has all the lateral moves of a snail. The only way he'll ever run a kickoff back for a TD is if he has a lane about ten yards wide.
Parcells turned him into a robot.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
we will have a kick or punt return tonight for a td.

don't know which yet.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Biggems;1743438 said:

would you rather have a KR TD or a 6-1 record?