I'm sick of this crap!

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
These CHILDREN need to GROW UP!

All of'em.

Or maybe try keeping a 'real job' for a year or so. There is no place for this childish behavior in the real world.

Insted we're hearing, ... so and so is jealous, ... he's a snitch, ... they had words, ... almost an altercation.

He said, she said, ... choosing sides, he's not accountable.

Secret meetings, breaking news, distractions, dissension.

GROW UP, ACT LIKE MEN, NOT SCHOOL GIRLS!

Do the right thing!

What ever happened to team?

These kids are all spoiled.

I remember how great it used to be to play a big time NFL game on the road against a team like the Steelers, .. and then turn around and play against a divisional foe like the Giants, ... and ALL we talked about was football, and the game.

So many of these guys are just acting immature.

It's embarassing.

links18

Reaction score
This type of garbage happens at my job all the time. Pretty par for the course, actually. Of course, we aren't subject to constant media scrutiny.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
You are dealing principally with one child who operates in a void of mature organizational authority.

McNabb was dragged into the mire. Garcia was dragged into it. Steve Mariauchi and Andy Reid got DRAGGED down and into it.

Now Witten and Romo are dragged into it. Red is dragged into it. That's what sewer sucking cancers do--they drag everyone into their own vortex and destroy them in toxic soup.

There is ONE child and lots of ennablers and pawns. Let's remember what this is principally about: LoveMeSomeMe

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
For the longest time you would hear about

Al Davis personal war with Pete Rozelle
Al Davis personal war with Mike Shanahan
Al Davis personal war with Marcus Allen
Al Davis personal war with Gruden
Al Davis personal war with Lane Kiffin

Then you realize. It's 100% Al DAVIS! He's at war with everyone, everything and himself. The guy is a frikkin lunatic.

The other guys just happened to have the bad luck of being near Al Davis!

You can't "shake hands and make up" with that kind of guy. You cut the head of a snake like that (if you can). There is no alternative.

Deadly Snake in the lockerroom: TC, and Jerry is gaurding the door, making sure everyone denies its existence no matter how many people get gangrene.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WV Cowboy;2487977 said:

All of'em.

Or maybe try keeping a 'real job' for a year or so. There is no place for this childish behavior in the real world.

Insted we're hearing, ... so and so is jealous, ... he's a snitch, ... they had words, ... almost an altercation.

Do the right thing!

I remember how great it used to be to play a big time NFL game on the road against a team like the Steelers, .. and then turn around and play against a divisional foe like the Giants, ... and ALL we talked about was football, and the game.

It's embarassing.

The players, the coaches, the owner, the media and the fans.

One, a combination or all...I agree grow up.

Romper Room rules the day and we all rue the day.:D

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I've tried to follow this the past couple of days, but there have been so many conflicting reports it has been impossible to know what is true and what is not.

And it is not just one persons fault, many children have contributed to this mess.

I miss the old days, when team was first, and teammates were like brotherhood, coaches earned respect.

I'm watching the replay of the Colts/Giants '58 championship right now.

I remember Tom Landry, Randy White, Bob Lilly, Bob Brunig, Lee Roy Jordan, Walt Garrison, Too Tall.

They had no time for such foolishness that we are seeing now.

robjgrif

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2487977 said:

All of'em.

Do the right thing!

It's embarassing.

This type of crap has happened every where I have ever worked. Sad, but it seems to be adult behavior just about anywhere in any line of work. :banghead:

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
robjgrif;2488092 said:
This type of crap has happened every where I have ever worked. Sad, but it seems to be adult behavior just about anywhere in any line of work. :banghead:

I guess I am spoiled then, because I work in a very professional environment, where getting the job done is the only task at hand.

We have project plans, deadlines, and our responsibilities on paper.

You do your job, no excuses.

Everybody works together to get the project completed successfully, and on time.

All of this seems like 8th grade girls stuff to me, ... I'm jealous, he called me a name.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If this is what the Cowboys are really doing, then they are not going to do anything this season.

We'll see.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2488988 said:
I guess I am spoiled then, because I work in a very professional environment, where getting the job done is the only task at hand.

We have project plans, deadlines, and our responsibilities on paper.

You do your job, no excuses.

Everybody works together to get the project completed successfully, and on time.

All of this seems like 8th grade girls stuff to me, ... I'm jealous, he called me a name.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If this is what the Cowboys are really doing, then they are not going to do anything this season.

We'll see.

Lucky....

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Oldschool7;2487998 said:
You are dealing principally with one child who operates in a void of mature organizational authority.

McNabb was dragged into the mire. Garcia was dragged into it. Steve Mariauchi and Andy Reid got DRAGGED down and into it.

Now Witten and Romo are dragged into it. Red is dragged into it. That's what sewer sucking cancers do--they drag everyone into their own vortex and destroy them in toxic soup.

There is ONE child and lots of ennablers and pawns. Let's remember what this is principally about: LoveMeSomeMe
Bingo...

DallasKnight

Reaction score
Wow, in this case... as I've said since before we got him...

T.O. = Cancer

Wow, what a concept.

yes, he's a great Wideout, but damn! Enough is enough. We already have his replacement on the team (the Real Roy Williams), and I say we let T.O. go after this season. It's obvious to me, that no matter where T.O. goes, he won't be happy and will start tearing a team apart.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Yet in all of this two things remain constant. TO will remain TO and haters will remain haters.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Granted, T.O. is a peculiar individual, but this is not all his fault.

I wish it was that easy.

DR.WARE

Reaction score
can everyone on this team just stop acting like girls and play some football today. It is one of the biggest games of the year and all they are doing is talking junk to eachother. they better come out playing tonight and leave everything in the locker room or it may not be pretty tonight.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2489167 said:
Granted, T.O. is a peculiar individual, but this is not all his fault.

I wish it was that easy.

I agree. I also agree I'm sick of this foolishness. How are we going to win the football ware when all of the soldiers hate each other.

Whomever is talking to the press needs to be cut, immediately. That person is a wold in sheeps clothing. One thing about Sherrell, you don't have to wonder who said what. He will tell you exactly what he feels and who he's talking about without actually calling the persons name (i.e., Garrett, Romo).

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
DR.WARE;2489217 said:
can everyone on this team just stop acting like girls and play some football today. It is one of the biggest games of the year and all they are doing is talking junk to eachother. they better come out playing tonight and leave everything in the locker room or it may not be pretty tonight.

Oh, I'm prepared for ugly. I've got my bottle of cognac ready. I'm going to take my shower before the game so I can cry in my pillow:eek:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Sportsbabe;2489238 said:
Oh, I'm prepared for ugly. I've got my bottle of cognac ready. I'm going to take my shower before the game so I can cry in my pillow:eek:

Love your sig. :thumbup:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Sportsbabe;2489255 said:
Thanks, but I think they're about to fall off.

Nah. I believe the wagon is well equipped with new shocks and run flat tires. It's ready to weather just about any contrived storm. We get back on track tonight.