Imagine this defense

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Seriously both the Giants and Eagles may go secondary in rd 1. I think it's a very good chance he winds up playing against us twice, instead of for us.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Manwiththeplan;3219143 said:
Seriously both the Giants and Eagles may go secondary in rd 1. I think it's a very good chance he winds up playing against us twice, instead of for us.

Giants maybe but if the Eagles look over any LB that falls into their lap they are punch drunk.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
SDogo;3219158 said:
Giants maybe but if the Eagles look over any LB that falls into their lap they are punch drunk.

Next year Stewart Bradley will be back and Will Witherspoon is a good LB, so it's not a first round need. Atleast not enough to reach if a guy you like is there.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Manwiththeplan;3219830 said:
Next year Stewart Bradley will be back and Will Witherspoon is a good LB, so it's not a first round need. Atleast not enough to reach if a guy you like is there.

Even the starters who are hurt are average athletes and undersized. I hope they don't do anything about it but they need some help.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
SDogo;3220026 said:
Even the starters who are hurt are average athletes and undersized. I hope they don't do anything about it but they need some help.

Stewart Bradley definately isn't undersized (6'4 255) and while he may be an averege athlete, he did have 100+ tackles in 08 (2nd year) before tearing his acl in training camp. This was a huge blow for the Eagles, and don't expect the Eagles to draft a LB to replace him.

Even Will Witherspoon (6'1 240) has good size and above averege athleticsm. They may go LB early but don't be suprised if the go secondary first

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
SDogo;3219158 said:

I would agree with this. Eagle LB's were rotten most of the game.

DFWJC

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3218098 said:
With Earl Thomas

:eek: :eek: :eek:

It wouldn't be fair
You're projecting Slate...but are probably right.:D

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3218098 said:
With Earl Thomas

:eek: :eek: :eek:

It wouldn't be fair

I keep reading that some teams are looking at Earl as a CB... FWIW...

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'd love to have that guy in our secondary but I just don't think it's got any shot of happening. Someone else will likely snatch him up before we can get him.

ghst187

Reaction score
earl will be a steeler or giant i imagine,unfortunately. will be a great pick for us if he's there but i just really doubt he will be. He might be one of the only players at a position who could get some playing time next year.