IMO, Felix will be used against the Bengals...

Cowboy_4_Life

Reaction score
After all this talk about the running game and how Felix didn't have one carry.
I have one question. How many carries will Felix have against the Bengals?

I say 10 with 1 touchdown.

Coy

Reaction score
He will have more than 10 touches, that´s fo sure.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I think 10 carries (And I expect Barber to see 20 at least) and probably 2-3 catches. I think he'll actually score 2 TDs on Sunday (One rushing, one recieving) and get himself back on the TD track after Jason and Wade essentially gave him no shot to do so Sunday.

Thomas82

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2299376 said:
I think 10 carries (And I expect Barber to see 20 at least) and probably 2-3 catches. I think he'll actually score 2 TDs on Sunday (One rushing, one recieving) and get himself back on the TD track after Jason and Wade essentially gave him no shot to do so Sunday.

This sounds about right, and I also think he'll break another 60+ yard run, and maybe even get his first 100 yard game as a pro.

pgreptom

Reaction score
I think you'll see Barber with 18 carries, Felix with about 8-12. Depending on how bad we want to wear them down.

You'll see passes his way, for sure.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
the Bengals are 28th in the league against the run. They're giving up 164yds/game.

the Bengals are 4th in the league against the pass. They're giving up 166yds/game.

Looking at that, how can the Cowboys NOT have a gameplan that leans on the run heavily?

Thomas82

Reaction score
EPL0c0;2303031 said:
the Bengals are 28th in the league against the run. They're giving up 164yds/game.

the Bengals are 4th in the league against the pass. They're giving up 166yds/game.

Looking at that, how can the Cowboys NOT have a gameplan that leans on the run heavily?

They would be foolish if they didn't. They have a chance to put up the same production they did in Green Bay or better.

Undisputed

Reaction score
I think it's pretty sad that we even have to predict that "Felix will be used" against the Bengals.

11 runs? :bang2:

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
This team needs to become a great screen team. I still can't believe that we didn't find a way to get Felix a carry or the ball in space. We made it too easy to defend us.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Cowboy_4_Life;2299228 said:
After all this talk about the running game and how Felix didn't have one carry.
I have one question. How many carries will Felix have against the Bengals?

I say 10 with 1 touchdown.

I'll see it when I believe it.

OTOH-our game plan against the Skins was nothing more than an anomaly. We'll be fine.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
jones should get at least get 12 touches including rushing, receiving, and returns. i still cant believe he didnt get any touches other than returns last sunday...

superpunk

Reaction score
EPL0c0;2303031 said:

Before last week, Washington was giving up 108 per game on the ground, which would rank 17th in the league this week, and 197 passing yards per game which would rank 13th in the league this week.

How did we attack them, again? :)