IMO....Garrett needs to start calling plays!

Boyz981

Reaction score
If this ship is going down, he needs to see if he can stop it from sinking. I have seen enough
of Callahan calling plays.

Make some adjustments, get DEZ the ball. The Lions cheated the line, they new the running plays were coming yesterday. Callahan is more predictable then Garrett ever was....

Go ahead and shoot me now!

popp1234

Reaction score
If this ship is going down, he needs to see if he can stop it from sinking. I have seen enough
of Callahan calling plays.

Make some adjustments, get DEZ the ball. The Lions cheated the line, they new the running plays were coming yesterday. Callahan is more predictable then Garrett ever was....

Go ahead and shoot me now!

Lord, please no!

Boyz981

Reaction score
Details please? And don't go with because we have seen it before!

silver

Reaction score
They're talking about taking away the clock management duties. Pretty soon cheer leading will be off limits also.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
It will be the same play book and Romo will still read the defense and choose between the same plays at the line of scrimmage. It really makes no difference who is calling the plays. Just execute!

For the most part, our offense is awesome. We are putting up 6 a lot more frequently than last season. We just need to learn how to step on the gas when it isn't required, a.k.a. Put teams away! Pretty much do what Dez said in his post game interview.

It'll forever be a mystery why we can turn it up to a Saints/Broncos level when necessary, but space out when the other team isn't producing. We play to our competition every game, every drive, every play. Whatever you can do, we can do the same exact thing.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
They're talking about taking away the clock management duties. Pretty soon cheer leading will be off limits also.

I'd like for everyone to take a moment to imagine Garrett in one of those skimpy cheer leading uniforms. For those of you that took that advise, happy nightmares.

On a serious note, Garrett's play calling was better than Callahan's. Callahan's is too conservative imo

popp1234

Reaction score
Details please? And don't go with because we have seen it before!

Well, we have seen it before. Also, this is bigger than just play calling, it's his scheme, it's his approach to calling plays on the road, it's his conservative way of attacking defenses. The guy is so afraid of messing up, that he messes up. He coaches scared and consistently out think himself. He has no feel for the game, even now that he has been removed from play-calling duty.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Whoever calls plays can't win.

You had guys coming at JG and Callahan's neck for calling a run on 3rd down, because Tyron ended up holding. According to some fans, they should've called a kneel because everyone knew that our stud LT was going to hold on that play to stop the clock.