Improved TE blocking??

sago1

Reaction score
Listening to Sat nite game against SF, I was impressed repeatedly with all the good blocking made by our TEs. It seemed at least in the first quarter (not focused so much on it in the 2nd quarter), that Brad Sham was consistently citing this TE and that TE as providing key blocks to spring the runners and maybe even the WRs. I certainly don't remember that being the case at all last year and credit should go to to new Cowboy coach Freddy Kitchens who one of the Dallas media cited as the reason for the improvement. Sure hope it continues.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
sago1 said:
Listening to Sat nite game against SF, I was impressed repeatedly with all the good blocking made by our TEs. It seemed at least in the first quarter (not focused so much on it in the 2nd quarter), that Brad Sham was consistently citing this TE and that TE as providing key blocks to spring the runners and maybe even the WRs. I certainly don't remember that being the case at all last year and credit should go to to new Cowboy coach Freddy Kitchens who one of the Dallas media cited as the reason for the improvement. Sure hope it continues.

I thought 1st sting did a very good job of blocking. Dallas was able to give pass protection once again and was able to open up some running lanes for the backs. I do think having the 2 TE set helps in this regard.

ravidubey

Reaction score
Fasano, in spite of that ticky-tack holding call had a good game, consistently pusshing his guy out of the play.