In Bill We Trust... one more year

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I really need to see if Bill can finish this off.

I feel we are close. And no this is not "I feel we are close, hope we are close" statment...

I think we have some emerging stars on this team

Romo
Carpenter
Colombo
Austin
Barber
Ware
Watkins
Hurd

Another year with these players playing together sprinkled with the "missing pieces"

Lets face it "slightly better" to "better" execution this year and we would have faired much better.

Things we need to see addressed though:

Game adjustments
Matches and mismatches
Creativity on offense & defense

none of the above should be that hard to correct

I think Romo, TO, Glenn, Witten, Hurd and company should spend alot of time together after the Pro-Bowl. Get some MAJOR chemistry going.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score

Game adjustments
Matches and mismatches
Creativity on
offense & defense

all of the bolded can change if we replace zimmer

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
smarta5150;1299220 said:
Much better avatar :)

Yeah had to take it down.. we didnt hold up our end of THAT deal... had to pull the sig too... got another one... need to modify it LOL

gbrittain

Reaction score
He may or may not be back and my personal opinions will obviously have no bearing on the situation.

I can however safely say I do not trust Parcells to get this team over the hump one bit.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
YoMick;1299229 said:
Yeah had to take it down.. we didnt hold up our end of THAT deal... had to pull the sig too... got another one... need to modify it LOL

You given up on Romo? :banghead:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
YoMick;1299216 said:

I feel we are close. And no this is not "I feel we are close, hope we are close" statment...

Romo
Carpenter
Colombo
Austin
Barber
Ware
Watkins
Hurd

Another year with these players playing together sprinkled with the "missing pieces"

Lets face it "slightly better" to "better" execution this year and we would have faired much better.

Game adjustments
Matches and mismatches

I think Romo, TO, Glenn, Witten, Hurd and company should spend alot of time together after the Pro-Bowl. Get some MAJOR chemistry going.
One more year. Minus Zimmer of course.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
YoMick;1299241 said:
No sir.

You probably forgot that I had the playoff bracket sig and the Eagles avatar.

Hmm.. I am thinking of the Romosapien and accessories.

This loss messed my mind up ;)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
smarta5150;1299245 said:
Hmm.. I am thinking of the Romosapien and accessories.

This loss messed my mind up ;)

Yeah I figured you were refering to that.... that one goes back up next season... gotta support

rcaldw

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I have ZERO desire for one more year of Parcells.

I hope the reports about him being gone are true.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
YoMick;1299216 said:

Game adjustments
Matches and mismatches

seem to be or he'd have done it at 1/2 time of any number of games this year. does he really need a full off-season to know he has to change gameplans according to the game?

we've got what we've got in parcells and next year will just be a rerun of last 2 with some drama on the side thrown in for a good mix.

but we ain't going ANYWHERE till we get a coach here long term who doesn't do the drama-queen LOOK AT ME at the end of every year so he can go on some italian "walkabout".

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
No more years. I can’t handle another year of this old bozo. If we stick with him i don’t know if i can take it. I am beyond sick of his scheme, negativity and inability to get the team prepared.

Zman5

Reaction score
If Bill comes back, I trust old Bill will get us a 9-7 season and a loss in a WC playoff game.

I want more than that. Even Chan Gailey got us that much.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
YoMick;1299216 said:

Romo
Carpenter
Colombo
Austin
Barber
Ware
Watkins
Hurd

Game adjustments
Matches and mismatches

You my friend have drank the kool aid....DeMarcus Ware is not an emerging star....he is a star who ALSO was a top 11 pick. Bobby Carpenter is a 1st round pick LBer....and there was a time we NEVER used first round picks on LBers and got the SAME production....Barber is a very nice RB. Romo I like very much....but NONE of them with the exception of Ware is a star. Again, there is no upside in bringing back a lame duck coach WHO already has his team tuning him out

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
bbailey423;1299398 said:
You my friend have drank the kool aid....DeMarcus Ware is not an emerging star....he is a star who ALSO was a top 11 pick. Bobby Carpenter is a 1st round pick LBer....and there was a time we NEVER used first round picks on LBers and got the SAME production....Barber is a very nice RB. Romo I like very much....but NONE of them with the exception of Ware is a star. Again, there is no upside in bringing back a lame duck coach WHO already has his team tuning him out

Wow... thats confusing... Ware = star or no star???

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
YoMick;1299415 said:
Wow... thats confusing... Ware = star or no star???
Ware is a star...as well he should when you consider where he was drafted AND we passed up Shawn Merriman to get him....but the others are just guys