In Case our win tonight doesn't do your heart good...

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Maybe this will help...

With 5 min left in the game, the Commanders have only 137 TOTAL yards passing and rushing.

Meanwhile back at the Ranch, we had 500.

I hate the skins.

:skins:

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
But it's only preseason. We're showing our whole playbook while they are only showing 2%.

:lmao2:

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I feel pretty good. The starters looked sharp and in the midst of the T.O. hamstring circus we've gotten a good look at our other receivers. The offense looked crisp and I'm encouraged by the O-line play. This was against the 9'ers but we did what we were supposed to do. Am I the only one who's thinking how dangerous we could be when #81 gets into the swing of things?

gbrittain

Reaction score
I mean seriously is there anything better than seeing the Commanders struggle. I know it is preseason, but I can not imagine it is a good thing for your team to struggle like they are. Score does not matter, but caliber of play does.

I must be real old school, because the dislike I have for the Eagles and Giants pales in comparison to how I feel about the Skins.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Avery said:
But it's only preseason. We're showing our whole playbook while they are only showing 2%.

:lmao2:

The skins spin doctors, excuse makers and apologist are down right amazing. :laugh2: This is just where Gibbs wants them! Shades of '91 :laugh1:

gbrittain

Reaction score
It looks like TO has been a distraction...for the Skins!!! Ha!!!

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I just like the fact that our starting defense has given up 3 points in about five-plus quarters. I also like the fact that the starting offense -- regardless of whether Bledsoe or Romo is leading the team -- has looked good in all three games....despite not having Owens for all three and Crayton for two of those three.

At the least, this team "looks" ready for the regular season.

**Edit: Oops, posted this in the wrong thread.***

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
The only offensive plays we are showing is a few crossing patterns, Curls, Outs, Ins, Draw plays, slams and Streaks. Hardly showing any of the offensive playbook, just basic offense that you see high school football teams running.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
TwoSteppinJJ said:
The only offensive plays we are showing is a few crossing patterns, Curls, Outs, Ins, Draw plays, slams and Streaks. Hardly showing any of the offensive playbook, just basic offense that you see high school football teams running.

we're just out-talenting teams, that's basically it