In case you forgot: Lost 2-hour finale tonight.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AmarilloCowboyFan said:
Should be good.

Yes I am looking forward to it....I just have a fear that lock gets killed or something because a friend told me he was going to go back to another show, Alias maybe?

I liked him and Lance on the show millenium.

Oh and Deadwood is over for the season now :(

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Tivo them BOTH!

Tivo.......I don't know what I did Before It!

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
So...who else about crapped their pants when the guy exploded.

LOL, I kinda figued one would explode at sometime and it still scared the $#%@ outta me.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AmarilloCowboyFan said:
So...who else about crapped their pants when the guy exploded.

LOL, I kinda figued one would explode at sometime and it still scared the $#%@ outta me.

Ok I admit it...I jumped a bit. For some reason I thought he was going to throw it and after it exploded say that is how dangerous it is to explode without a wick.

Then BANG! lol

k19

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Ok I admit it...I jumped a bit. For some reason I thought he was going to throw it and after it exploded say that is how dangerous it is to explode without a wick.

Then BANG! lol

Thtas ok I literally jumped out of my chair at the end of Alias. I was so embarrassed :eek::

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I give the finale a thumbs up but I'm dying now to watch season two! I saw that science teacher explosion coming from a mile away! He reminded me too much of the "5th crewman" on the original Star Trek television show. :D

I'm glad Walt is the one they want because I had already started picturing him as some kind of special kid with a gift, almost like a second coming of the messiah theme.

I wish we could have gotten some kind of gimpse into the hatch. :(

Since we're on the subject of season finales, what did you Deadwood addicts think? I guess this is probably not the popular opinion, but I started disliking the show as season two went on. It didn't feel like the same classic western it did in season one. It almost felt like Dynasty in the 1800's. Too much emphasis on soap operas and conspiracies instead of a good ol' Wild Bill Hickok story or something along those lines.