Injuries, Suspensions and Trades... OH MY!!!

Reaction score
there will certainly be a lot to talk about tonight so tune in and go INSIDE THE HUDDLE with Terrell Owens and Patrick Crayton as they talk about their newest teammate and fellow wide receiver Roy Williams and their possible former teammate PacMan Jones.

I am in the venue now and the CBS sister station is setting up a live truck and I received an RSVP request from Ed Werter so It looks like it will be a BIG night at the House of Blues...

Oh and in adition to this media circus the BLUES BROTHERS are in concert here tonight.

WATCH LIVE BY LOGGING INTO INSIDE THE HUDDLE WEBSITE AT 7:30 CENTRAL

thisweek.jpg

Nav22

Reaction score
What happened to Romo? Wasn't he supposed to be T.O.'s guest tonight?

BBQ101

Reaction score
Nav22;2339423 said:
What happened to Romo? Wasn't he supposed to be T.O.'s guest tonight?

He had to bow out...I heard the reason was due to his rehab schedule.

BBQ

cowboyz

Reaction score
interesting, they were talking during the sidebar.

one guy mentioned he got hurt around the knuckle.

http://www.blueandsilverreport.com/2008/10/13/location-of-romos-fracture-is-important/

However, if the fracture is just below the knuckle, often times a plate cannot be inserted and the fracture will have to heal on its own. Therefore the fracture may require a little more time to heal before it is stable enough to allow Romo to play.

but if it’s a near-knuckle fracture he’s probably out the full 4-6 weeks.

TO also mentioned that they gotta be careful since he can't get any support, if he gets hit before it's healed it could shatter. :eek:

interesting: romo doesn't take private calls. not even TO could contact him at first, had to get unblocked first. i think that's what he said.

silver

Reaction score
cowboyz;2340519 said:
interesting: romo doesn't take private calls. not even TO could contact him at first, had to get unblocked first. i think that's what he said.
betcha he takes jesicas

crazytown41

Reaction score
Strange that Crayton is there seeing how he's going to be that'll be replaced.