Twitter: Injury Report For Sundays Game

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
But we’re not injured :rolleyes:. I know everyone is talking about how injury decimated the Eagles are, but look at us! It only looks bad for the Eagles because all of their injuries are bunched up within the WR core and O-line.

csirl

Reaction score
"Limited" is a very vague designation.

It could be took part in most of the drills incl. contact drills

Or.

Did a few stretches at the edge of the field.

Did Dak throw much today? How limited was he?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lane Johnson being out is big. Not that I think DLAW goes off but he’s so athletic and it will be in the back of Wentz head(that he’s missing his RT).
Yeah should be rotating him and Quinn. Hoping they can be in wentz face all day.

Tussinman

Reaction score
no Lane Johnson?

uhhhhhhhh, that's not good... for them
I liked how Lane was complaining that he was a pro bowl snub when he was literally carted off the field 2 weeks ago and will finish the season only playing 10 full games..... (Yeah I wonder why they didnt select you :rolleyes:).

He is the best RT in football though, great player

simplycowboys210

Reaction score
I liked how Lane was complaining that he was a pro bowl snub when he was literally carted off the field 2 weeks ago and will finish the season only playing 10 full games..... (Yeah I wonder why they didnt select you :rolleyes:).

Yeah, he knows damn right he didn't get snubbed. Collins is better than him.

Tussinman

Reaction score
who's Johnson's back up? Mele Kalikimaka Vatai?
There backup is actually pretty good (Andre Dillard). First round pick whose had to play a decent amount this year for both Peters and Johnson

He's green due to lack of NFL experience but when you watch him play you can easily tell he's a 1st round talent

Carson

Reaction score

I'd be mad too.

Drew Brees missed 6 games. He is 28th in passing yards, #1 in completion %, and 12th in yards (all because he missed those games). It's egregious and inconsistent how one guy who still rank #1 at his position doesn't get in but another does.

Reason # 748,490 too hate the Pro Bowl.

There backup is actually pretty good (Andre Dillard). First round pick whose had to play a decent amount this year for both Peters and Johnson

He's green due to lack of NFL experience but when you watch him play you can easily tell he's a 1st round talent

Halapoulivaati Vaitai will start. I'm pretty high on Dillard. He should be a plug and play at LT next season.

Tussinman

Reaction score
I'd be mad too.

Drew Brees missed 6 games. It's egregious and inconsistent how one guy who still rank #1 at his position doesn't get in but another does.
Brees came back from injury and is playing elite caliber football

Johnson literally cannot physical play football........ (Lol)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lane Johnson being out is big. Not that I think DLAW goes off but he’s so athletic and it will be in the back of Wentz head(that he’s missing his RT).

Quinn had a sack against Johnson earlier this season, he should have a good game against the back up as well. DLaw or Quinn, along with Bennett now could get several sacks and pressures. So Wentz may have a few fumbles, throw a few hurried passes that hopefully we pick off.