Injury Thoughts

Texan_Eph89

Reaction score
Some Philly, Giants, and Commanders fans have sold their souls this year.
When Ware and Bigg were down I was like **** no, we can't have any more injuries....

Did anyone else see mike Jenkins let Ward run past him?
I still haven't seen much effort on the field. Brad Johnson looked like he didn't give a **** about the game, which showed in his QB rating. We're settling for mediocrity while everyone else in the division is working even harder. I just don't get it, how can they leave the field knowing they played badly and not hit themselves over and over. Have they failed to realize they're making themselves look like clowns in front of the Prime-time audience of one of the biggest games of the week.
Might as well drop your pants and run around like a fool, it'd probably be just as embarrassing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan for life, but this has to stop. TEAMS ARE WINNING WITH FAR LESS TALENT! Why can't we produce more than 180 total yards, 11 first downs, and at their end zone twice?

Seriously? This is something you'd expect from the Dolphins last season.

Luckily here's the bye, and hopefully we can get this situation under control...

If not, this season is over. We have too tough of a schedule to keep on ******** around.
:starspin