Injury Update Please?

ologan

Reaction score
Any word out about 'walking wounded' ? What's the word on Holland,Barber,Witten,or any others for that matter? Holland needs to play,if at all possible. They all do!!

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
my head hurts and my heart is broken but I'll be ready on Sunday

ologan

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2516093 said:
my head hurts and my heart is broken but I'll be ready on Sunday

Don't really care about your heart or head. Do you know anything about any players that are injured?

MWILL

Fear the Afro
Reaction score
ologan;2516092 said:
Any word out about 'walking wounded' ? What's the word on Holland,Barber,Witten,or any others for that matter? Holland needs to play,if at all possible. They all do!!

All of the Cowboys fans are on the injury list.

Due to fustration, headaches, and broken hearts. :D

willia451

Reaction score
ologan;2516092 said:
Last week, Wade said he thought Holland might be able to start against Philly. Since this is our first really "MUST WIN" of the year, you can bet it will be all hands on deck. Walking wounded or not.

But seriously, we'll know something injury wise by Tues or Wed.

Go Cowboys!!!

ologan

Reaction score
willia451;2516165 said:
Last week, Wade said he thought Holland might be able to start against Philly. Since this is our first really "MUST WIN" of the year, you can bet it will be all hands on deck. Walking wounded or not.

But seriously, we'll know something injury wise by Tues or Wed.

Go Cowboys!!!

Thanks,Willia. Finally a straight answer.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
From CBS Sportsline (Updated 12/20/2008):

12/20/08 WR Miles Austin KNEE PROBABLE
12/20/08 CB Alan Ball ANKLE DOUBTFUL

Dallas has listed the following individuals as being inactive for Week 16's final home game at Texas Stadium on Saturday night against the Ravens: QB Brooks Bollinger (3rd QB), DB Alan Ball, DB Courtney Brown, RB Alonzo Coleman, LB Bobby Carpenter and WR Isaiah Stanback.

12/20/08 RB Marion Barber TOE QUESTIONABLE
12/20/08 S Tra Battle HAMSTRING PROBABLE
12/20/08 LB Bobby Carpenter KNEE, CALF OUT

Dallas has listed the following individuals as being inactive for Week 16's final home game at Texas Stadium on Saturday night against the Ravens: QB Brooks Bollinger (3rd QB), DB Alan Ball, DB Courtney Brown, RB Alonzo Coleman, LB Bobby Carpenter and WR Isaiah Stanback.

12/20/08 S Keith Davis KNEE, NECK PROBABLE
12/20/08 S Ken Hamlin FOOT PROBABLE
12/20/08 CB Adam Jones NECK PROBABLE
12/20/08 QB Tony Romo BACK PROBABLE
12/20/08 WR Isaiah Stanback SHOULDER PROBABLE

12/20/08 WR Roy Williams FOOT PROBABLE
12/20/08 TE Jason Witten ANKLE PROBABLE

Tony Romo threw touchdown passes to Terrell Owens and TE Jason Witten over the last 3:36, each putting Dallas within two points. But the Ravens answered both with one-play scoring drives, both coming on runs up the middle against a defense that had done a great job against the run all night. Witten ended up leading Dallas with five catches for 87 yards and the score. Witten did sprain his left knee after the TD grab. He left the game. (Updated 12/21/2008)

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
ologan;2516134 said:
Don't really care about your heart or head. Do you know anything about any players that are injured?

well i dont really care about your inquiry you insensitive meanie:eek:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The team won't know until tomorrow or Tuesday. Usually the team has the day after the game off.

Reaction score
Biggems;2516311 said:
well i dont really care about your inquiry you insensitive meanie:eek:

I care...I am glad you are okay...

me on the other hand...QUESTIONABLE...broken hearted by Abigail Klein, our cheerleader...I am a game day decision, but it does not look good. :(

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I am sure Witten will play. Barber will probably dress and give it a go but it's ok either way cause we have Choice tearing it up.

Holland they said last week would have a real good shot of being able to start against Philly so I imagine that he'll be there for this playoff game.

willia451

Reaction score
ologan;2516092 said:
Also, if you go the DallasCowboys.com, and click on Injuries from the home page, it will give you everything they know (or are willing to share) about injuries. Usually pretty good.

Go Cowboys!!!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2516366 said:
I am sure Witten will play. Barber will probably dress and give it a go but it's ok either way cause we have Choice tearing it up.

Holland they said last week would have a real good shot of being able to start against Philly so I imagine that he'll be there for this playoff game.

I'm kind of leaning towards if Barber can't play more than 1 series to sit him and let Coleman play. We don't need to wear Choice out.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2516356 said:
I care...I am glad you are okay...

me on the other hand...QUESTIONABLE...broken hearted by Abigail Klein, our cheerleader...I am a game day decision, but it does not look good. :(

im fine, i was defending another poster.....

Abigail Klein? how did she break your heart? BTW, is that her in your avatar? SHE IS SMOKIN HOT and I am not really into blondes all that much

Primetime42

Reaction score
Witten sprained his knee now, too?

Christ, he's a walking infirmary right now.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2516366 said:

I honestly don't want Barber to play agianst Philly. Eight yds total in the last two games tells me all I need to know. Let him sit a week and hopefully get to where he can somewhat contribute to the offense.

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
Primetime42;2516528 said:
Witten sprained his knee now, too?

Christ, he's a walking infirmary right now.

Witten is the consummate professional. He never complains, always shows up and gives it 120%, and plays smart football. Not to mention that he is one tough dude with a lot of talent. Too bad we don't have more players like this on the team.

Primetime42

Reaction score
Disturbed;2516591 said:
Witten is the consummate professional. He never complains, always shows up and gives it 120%, and plays smart football. Not to mention that he is one tough dude with a lot of talent. Too bad we don't have more players like this on the team.
Not complaining at all, it's just I can't imagine the constant pain he's been in this season.

Separated shoulder
Busted the jaw where he broke it as a rookie
Ribs
Ankle
Knee

Did I miss anything?