Twitter: Injury updates: Leary and Ladoucer to return to practice today - 07/29/13

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mike fisher ‏@fishsports 20m
Ronald Leary & Ladouceur have passed their physicals, ready to join in at Camp #Cowboys

Charean Williams ‏@NFLCharean
31m
Ron Leary and LP Ladouceur have passed their physicals. Leary has a chance to compete for the RG job. Cowboys really like him
With Barry Church not at walk-through, JJ Wilcox getting some work with ones..

Todd Archer ‏@toddarcher 25m
Cole Beasley also doing some work during special teams. Missed two days with a quad bruise.
Dez Bryant is taking part in the walkthrough.
Don't see Barry Church on field. JJ Wilcox working with ones.

Carlos A. Mendez ‏@calexmendez 5m
No Cameron Scheffield out here, either. One of the fill-in rush ends.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Ready to see what Leary can do, I'm also happy my pet cat JJ getting some work with the ones.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last edited:

Iago33

Reaction score
I wonder why they had Kowalski at LG with ones but at RG with twos. Anyone know?

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
They want Leary at LG for one. They might also want Kowalski to learn both in case he is a backup.

Yeah I like Leary at LG knocking on Livings door. I will say though, with them moving Killer around, I just don't see that as a good sign for him. Leary just came in from being injured and they move Killer around to fit in with Leary, not the other way around.

Sure it makes him a good backup to have experience on both sides, but it also makes him a backup and easier to cut.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Yeah I like Leary at LG knocking on Livings door. I will say though, with them moving Killer around, I just don't see that as a good sign for him. Leary just came in from being injured and they move Killer around to fit in with Leary, not the other way around.

Sure it makes him a good backup to have experience on both sides, but it also makes him a backup and easier to cut.

I agree that the team likes Leary over Killer K at this point.

I'm not so sure that the team likes Kowalski as much as the fans do.