Twitter: Injury updates

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
What’s new? Next thing you know, the entire stadium and practice facility will be “injured” and destroyed by an F5 tornado.

Post something shocking.

Jipper

Reaction score
not shocking because in the long run, Dallas is LOSING. We currently sit at the TWELFTH draft pick because of these wins. All for NOTHING. So stupid :banghead:. We can’t even tank right.

yeah dude....sucks to not suck enough but suck so much that we suck.

If by some stretch of the imagination we have a shot at the playoffs in week 17 I’ll be there cheering as much as the next guy but this team isn’t doing anything with our defense

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
yeah dude....sucks to not suck enough but suck so much that we suck.

If by some stretch of the imagination we have a shot at the playoffs in week 17 I’ll be there cheering as much as the next guy but this team isn’t doing anything with our defense
So in the meantime you're rooting for a loss??

conner01

Reaction score
not shocking because in the long run, Dallas is LOSING. We currently sit at the TWELFTH draft pick because of these wins. All for NOTHING. So stupid :banghead:. We can’t even tank right.
Looks to me like we are in 8th not 12th

bigE79

Reaction score
we won two games in a row! Shocking enough for ya?

I mean I’m shocked
I am very shocked,been over a year since we have..been a couple 1sts this year..won on the road, finally,won 2 in a row and we weren't the jets first win like last year and we did it with mostly backups on O.

cern

Reaction score
All this was reported during the game. As soon as the browns beat ny, i'll open my first thread ever, announcing cowboys cream of the east as wft, eagles and giants all lose.