Inside Look at Sean Lee (video)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
In-case any of you missed this, or would just like to see it again, here it is.

[youtube]bhA5yKh3CTM[/youtube]

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope Lee's leadership qualities translate well to the NFL. He appears small to me. I'd like to see him make a few plays at this level.

Marktui

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;3456475 said:
In-case any of you missed this, or would just like to see it again, here it is.

[youtube]bhA5yKh3CTM[/youtube]

Yikes, that was Sam Young that he blew by to get that sack during the first few seconds of that video....

Apluz

Reaction score
Marktui;3456766 said:
Yikes, that was Sam Young that he blew by to get that sack during the first few seconds of that video....

Also had McGee running for his life and took down Marty B with bad intentions.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hadn't seen this before. Thanks SG!

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Apluz;3456929 said:
Also had McGee running for his life and took down Marty B with bad intentions.

Yeah, at like 5:20 he takes down Martellus Bennett.

Verdict

Reaction score
I trust our scouting department, but he sure looks frail to be an inside linebacker. I'm sure he will put on weight and muscle and will be great on special teams and probably the nickle, but I would think that it would be very hard for him to hold up as an every down linebacker at this point.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Verdict;3457451 said:
I trust our scouting department, but he sure looks frail to be an inside linebacker. I'm sure he will put on weight and muscle and will be great on special teams and probably the nickle, but I would think that it would be very hard for him to hold up as an every down linebacker at this point.

I dunno, there's guys his size who do. I don't see why a hard worker couldn't make it happen.

Brady James is about the same height and only has like 11 pounds on him.

Brooking, same height plus like 5 pounds.

For some reason he doesn't look as big but I guess he is.

Hell, Ray Lewis is listed at 6-1, 250.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
There is no doubt in my mind that Sean Lee will be a big time player for the Cowboys. Size will not matter.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Verdict;3457451 said:

You never know with body types. Sometimes the wiry guys are the toughest. But he does definitely look more like a safety than an ILB.

Wood

Reaction score
I really think if Lee just changed his hair style from school boy to either very short or long....it would give him different look and people wouldnt always comment on his size. His legs are tree trunks....its just the school boy hair style thats throwing people off. People said same thing bout Brookings (who is basically same size) but it ultimately comes down to heart...and Lee/Brookings have enough to fill a stadium. I think Lee will be leader for long time for Dallas.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I really don't think Lee is a small as some people seem to think he is.

While he isn't huge... he has plenty of size to play LB in the bigs. His legs in particular are stout.

Staying healthy in the NFL has a lot to do with flexibility anyway. Not necessarily strength.