Inside the Huddle Dec. 2nd - Martellus Bennett and Orlando Scandrick

Reaction score
Tune in this week to Inside the Huddle LIVE tuesday night Dec. 2nd at 7:30pm central time when Martellus Bennett welcomes his guest Jay Ratliff.

You can watch the LIVE video webcast at www.insidethehuddle.com or you can watch the recorded archive IMMEDIATLY following the live show

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
looking forward to it

any chance at getting Cricket on there sometime? or has he already been on and I missed it

Reaction score
Rampage;2455876 said:
keep these guys especially Ratliff of this cursed show!

every player that has been on this show has been on all the other player shows so to say this show is "cursed" for some reson is just stupid.

If you want to play that "curse" game then take it all the way back to the beginning of the season and say the reason for the mediocre season is because the Cowboys were featured on Hard Knocks.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
InsideTheHuddle;2457469 said:
every player that has been on this show has been on all the other player shows so to say this show is "cursed" for some reson is just stupid.

If you want to play that "curse" game then take it all the way back to the beginning of the season and say the reason for the mediocre season is because the Cowboys were featured on Hard Knocks.
Eh don't take it personal. He believes highlight vids jinx players...

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2457483 said:
Eh don't take it personal. He believes highlight vids jinx players...

Oh I know... I have just been sick for the past week and am feeling better today and wanted to rattle some cages....

he may get his wish anyway because talking with Rat last night he is a bit under the weather also.

maybe I could do everyone a favor and get coach wade on the show.. with all of the dump wade sentiment going on maybe his job would be cursed :)

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
InsideTheHuddle;2457523 said:
Oh I know... I have just been sick for the past week and am feeling better today and wanted to rattle some cages....

he may get his wish anyway because talking with Rat last night he is a bit under the weather also.

maybe I could do everyone a favor and get coach wade on the show.. with all of the dump wade sentiment going on maybe his job would be cursed :)

we're DOOOOOOOMED

:)

cowboyz

Reaction score
bennett said if santa was a black man, he'd get arrested :laugh2:

Mitcha68

Reaction score
Bennett cracks me up! I was on the floor laughing when he was bustin on B James sayin he looks like a T - Rex....good stuff. :lmao2: