Inside the Huddle LIVE webcast tonight.. Terrell Owens and Pacman Jones

Reaction score
OK guys... "Inside the Huddle" is on tonight at 7:30 - 8:30pm central time

Tonight Terrell Owens is hosting and his guest is Adam "PACMAN" Jones

You can listen live via an audio stream or WATCH live with our webcast feature.

show information and archived video of past shows can be found at the inside the huddle website and if you use TWITTER please follow the show at twitter.com/insidethehuddle this will give you the most up to date information on the show as well as LIVE show notifications.

Thanks for all of the support last season and I look forward to a great year with Terrell and Sam

Reaction score
OK guys..... sorry for no show tonight BUT there was no internet connection at the house of blues tonigt... they are builing new skyscraper condos all around victory park and a main line was cut by a crew so no live stream.

NEVER FEAR... I am ripping the show off of the DVD right now and will be encoding it and shooting it up to the streaming server overnight tonight and It will be available in the morning.

I do apologize but all is not lost... just delayed...

thanks to everyone for being patient and understanding

and YES... I WAS PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!!!

yimyammer

Reaction score
I went down to the House of Blues tonight and checked out the show live. Here's what you might find helpful if you decide to go

1. The show is held in the main restaurant (there are lots of parts to the House of Blues, almost like separate structures within one roof, just ask where the show is being filmed and they'll tell you where to go). The center section (where 80% of the tables are) are set aside for sponsors and no one can sit there except sponsors which forces everyone else to sit on the perimeter of the room. The view is typically blocked by the columns that support the old buildings infrastructure so in the tables you're allowed to sit at makes it hard to see the stage. The best available seating appears to be booths along the sides of the walls.

2. It's an old, restored building with hardwood floors, so it's pretty noisy and hard to hear, but the atmosphere is cool and the House of Blues is a cool place.

3. The food was pretty good and medium priced.

4. It wasn't really that crowded so if you decide to go, the only reason to get there real early is to get one of the better booths. The show started at 7:30 and I got there around 7:00 and was able to get a table and order food before the show even started.

5. Plan to walk about 10 minutes from a cheaper parking spot unless you want to pay $15.00 for valet parking. There is a $5.00 parking lot East of the House of Blues in the downtown Dallas part of North Lamar. If you bring lots of quarters and dont plan to stay more than 2-3 hours, you can use the parking meters along Lamar (there were plenty open)

I would probably go again for the atmosphere, but feel like I need to watch the online rerun so I can pick up all the conversations I was unable to hear.

Hope this helps, feel free to ask me any questions and I'll try to answer.