Inside the Huddle tonight with NEW host Martellus Bennett and Nick Folk

Reaction score
Inside the Huddle has made a hosting change for the remainder of the season. Sam Hurd is a great guy and good as a host but due to his injury he is just not with the team on a day to day basis the way he would be if he were not on IR.

Beginning this week Martellus Bennett will take over Sam's weekly hosting duties and his first guest will be Nick Folk.

Martellus is a very entertaining personality and it should be a fun time having him as host.

Tune in LIVE tonight at 7:30pm central time for our streaming video webcast at www.insidethehuddle.com

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I really enjoy Bennett.

I don't listen the show, but I will certainly start tuning in now.

Great choice. I am sure he will be very entertaining.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Kicking a man while he is down? J/K

Bennett is an excellent choice, the dude is hilarious!

slotshot

Reaction score
I can't imagine a more unlikely pairing. Folk is a very nice kicker (and guy) but the dude needs a personality transplant. Saw a recent local interview with him that was so boring it was almost funny. The interviewer (Ro Parrish) seemed to just give up on him at the end. PRicless.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
slotshot;2442874 said:
I can't imagine a more unlikely pairing. Folk is a very nice kicker (and guy) but the dude needs a personality transplant. Saw a recent local interview with him that was so boring it was almost funny. The interviewer (Ro Parrish) seemed to just give up on him at the end. PRicless.

That is what you want in a kicker, steady, unflinching; never getting too high nor too low. I will take a boring kicker instead of a chain smoking dolt. :)

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
So it's "T.O., Tony Romo, Martellus Bennett" now? Doesn't have quite the same ring to it. Hurd better be careful he doesn't get fired from his day job as well.

Nav22

Reaction score
Too bad for Sam. He's a dork and thinks he's much funnier than he is, but he also has a very likable quality to him that I've enjoyed the past year and a half.

Guy has a great attitude and you can tell he busts his butt as a football player every day (when he's healthy, that is).

But the show will undoubtedly be entertaining with Martellus as host. Like Deon Anderson, his wit and sense of humor will always be classified as being "crazy" or "having a screw loose". The guy's a riot.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Steve Dennis does a heck of a job.

He is very under rated in the DFW area.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CATCH17;2443674 said:
Steve Dennis does a heck of a job.

He is very under rated in the DFW area.
I love Steve Dennis' weekly blog. He posts it on Sat. Always something amusing in it.

Nav22

Reaction score
"Costco is the white people's Walmart."

Greatness.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
The new scientific name for the back of your knee is Bennett because you bend it, lol.:laugh2:

Dude said he is going to put in a bid on Ebay for Uranus and Jupiter because no ones owns it. :laugh2:

Reaction score
We do miss not having Sam but the dynamic with him not of the active roster made the change something we had to do. That being said Martellus did an AMAZING job last night for his first show and it can only get better the more comfortable he gets.

For those of you that know the actor Gary Busey he is a whack job but always has these little nuggets that are called Busey'isms and Martellus is the same way.

several posts here already about the back of the knee being called the Bennett and the Costco comments so I declare from this day forward everyone should watch Inside the Huddle to pick up on the latest Bennett'isms

maybe I should start a running list of Bennett'isms and post a year end recap... that could be entertaining.

for those that did not see the show you can go now to www.insidethehuddle.com and watch the entire video webcast stream on the front page