Inside the Huddle with Sam Hurd 8pm central tonight

Reaction score

Broadcast Schedule for Tuesday October 30th, 2007​
7:20 - 8:00pm CDT "Inside The Huddle" warm-up show hosted by Timm Matthews
8:00 - 9:00pm CDT "Inside The Huddle" hosted by Sam Hurd with a Special Guest
To watch the On Demand replays, The LIVE shows, "Sam Cam" featuring Sam Hurd or the behind the scenes archives visit www.insidethehuddle.com or click the INSIDEtheHUDDLEtv logo below.

**Subscribe to this thread to be notified of updates**

Reaction score
did anyone else experience audio problems with the show tonight? we had a rookie announcer between breaks and just before the main show she shut off a wireless mic and that caused some serious static in house. It also created a bad audio recording on the show that I will be streaming sometime tomorrow and I was not sure if that translated to the web stream or just the recording.

I am going to get a better feed to put up on archives it just means that it may be later tomorrow than usual before I get it posted.

Let me say this... it was a very entertaining show... That Deon Anderson is a trip and wow... what a story he has.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
I love these shows.. surprised this thread don't have more replies, you guys are sleepin on this........this is straight piff.

ITH, do you work behind the scenes or somethin?

p.s.<<<waiting for Week 8's video to show up

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JBell523;1737600 said:
I love these shows.. surprised this thread don't have more replies, you guys are sleepin on this........this is straight piff.

ITH, do you work behind the scenes or somethin?

p.s.<<<waiting for Week 8's video to show up
It's his show.

I rarely reply in these threads, but I watch all the footage. It's great.

Reaction score
Hostile;1737748 said:
It's his show.

I rarely reply in these threads, but I watch all the footage. It's great.
Hostile,

did you watch LIVE last night? I have audio problems on the recording and I wondered if the audio was ok on the live show last night.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
InsideTheHuddle;1737995 said:
Hostile,

did you watch LIVE last night? I have audio problems on the recording and I wondered if the audio was ok on the live show last night.
I didn't. I was at the Red - Blue scrimmage for the Arizona Wildcats basketball team.