Video: Inside the NFL: Cowboys vs Seahawks highlights

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watch that, everybody. Those player quotes are money. Romo, telling Wilson he's the best in the game is interesting. It's cool to see that sort of mutual respect between the two teams.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Mincey's pre game speech >

Romo calling Wilson the best QB in the game <

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Wilson isn't close to the best QB in the game. He is an average pocket passer right now. He has Romo's escapeability and playmaking without the impulsive nature. Honestly, I don't think he is close to Romo right now. Andrew Luck is much better than Wilson.

Mincey is definitely a team leader.....kind of amazing when you think about it but listening to him in interviews he is just a guy that really seems to get it. I think Mincey and McClain have really stepped up as leaders as has Durant. Scandrick seems to be the leader of the secondary.

Love these mic'd up segments.

visionary

Reaction score
Watch that, everybody. Those player quotes are money. Romo, telling Wilson he's the best in the game is interesting. It's cool to see that sort of mutual respect between the two teams.

I was going to say this

To me the best sign we have a real good team is when others NFL teams/players give us respect. This was evident from pre game comments from the Seahawks, from some in game camaraderie is saw between the 2 teams and in post game comments

I the past this was not the case at all

You can't fool other coaches and players

To me, this is a very good sign esp coming from a physical team and world champion Seahawks. Teams know they better come to play when they play us

visionary

Reaction score
Wilson isn't close to the best QB in the game. He is an average pocket passer right now. He has Romo's escapeability and playmaking without the impulsive nature. Honestly, I don't think he is close to Romo right now. Andrew Luck is much better than Wilson.

Mincey is definitely a team leader.....kind of amazing when you think about it but listening to him in interviews he is just a guy that really seems to get it. I think Mincey and McClain have really stepped up as leaders as has Durant. Scandrick seems to be the leader of the secondary.

Love these mic'd up segments.

I think we way underrate Durant's influence and play. Watch the game again and he shows up a lot with his speed and playmaking