Insiders on NFLPlus: It doesn't sound great for Seahawks RB Kenneth Walker to play Thursday night

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Doesn't matter, some scrub will come off the bench and put up 200 against us, always happens.

Carson

Reaction score
Doesn't matter, some scrub will come off the bench and put up 200 against us, always happens.
Hey no 100 yard rushers all season. Only one 300 yard passer and one 100 yard receiver all year and it happened last week

bsbellomy

Reaction score
I don't know that it necessarily applies to Walker, but this is why Thursday games suck.

That 3 days could make a big difference for something like a muscle strain.
It will have been 7 days since their last game, so I guess you just want them spaced far enough apart for all their injuries to heal right?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know that it necessarily applies to Walker, but this is why Thursday games suck.

That 3 days could make a big difference for something like a muscle strain.
But now he can have another 10 days, 2 1/2 weeks to be healthy against the Eagles.
since they play on T-Day.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Can we swap him being out for DK Metcalf being out?
DK Metcalf is mentally weak. If he's frustrated early, he's a non-factor.
However, he's also a very dirty player. DBs need to watch their backs
on plays where he's away from the ball. Known for taking cheap shots in
the back 30 yards away from the play.

I'm looking forward to his sideline meltdown. Possibly even getting ejected.

Motorola

Reaction score
Yeah but running backs don't matter.
LOL.
Seahawks have a grand total of 19 touchdowns on offense this season.
RB Walker has 7 of them = the total of the talented \ highly touted WR duo of Lockett & Metcalf.
BTW - 1st round-pick rookie WR Jaxon Smith-Njigba has 2 TD catches.

CCBoy

Reaction score
For the first time this season, I'm highlighting a running back-linebacker matchup. With the way running backs are utilized in today's game, making plays happen out of the backfield and forcing those playmakers to beat different defenders on any given play rarely allows for a true RB/LB matchup over the course of an entire game.

However, I think there will be many opportunities for these two to bang shoulder pads given the way that Tony Pollard has been used in the offense so far this season and with the way Bobby Wagner defends the run.

Pollard's between the tackles usage has continued to run high as the season has gone on, and if that continues on Thursday, expect Wagner to be on the other side of the running lanes awaiting a one-on-one tackle opportunity. Pollard excels at creating quick separation in short spaces and will need to tap into his ability to evade one of the league's best run defenders.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/key-matchups-pollard-s-running-lanes-met-with-wagner

This is the match-up to keep tabs upon...especially with the Eagles around this corner.

That and Steele vs Boye Mafe

Last edited: