Instagram/Social Media Dog Psychos

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Ok I’m posting this to just have a release. A release involving this crazy group of people. …If you are one of them..bless your baby heart…and it’s cool. But there is a psycho subset of people on social media who destroy every single cute dog video on earth. There may be a club for it and they pick one “fun sponge” a day to go wreck a dog loving a baby post or a dog rolling on the floor by a child

“Isnt it dangerous that dog is jumping in a yard like that?”

“Thats sweet but that kid is getting sepsis by that dogs licks.”

“I get that it looks loving but that dogs tail being down shows nervousness and he’s about to snap…know you’ve had him 9 years.”

We got a dog last Sept. Of course my algorithm changed to get me dog videos. There are ones that turn me to tears and then I open it and it’s like “that owner put stress on the dog being away in the army”

Thanks for that release!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Those seem mostly like replies meant to inform, though some people just like to seem smarter than everyone else.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
How would anyone be on social media for more than a second and be surprised?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
It always surprise me, the number of people who seem devoted to "dog life" who don't seem to have the first clue about basic canine behavior.

They are always the loudest.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Those seem mostly like replies meant to inform, though some people just like to seem smarter than everyone else.
Yeah that is the issue...some are just trying to show sweet family stuff and there is always one who is Debbie Downer or is the internet expert on what is in a dogs head.