Intensity and being prepared

CWR

Reaction score
More like they have been reading their own press clippings AGAIN and thought they would win by showing up. The second they get smacked in the mouth that's when the deer in the headlights look comes on.
If I hear one of them admit to it, I'll be freaking furious. They know damn good and well not to. They've been painfully taught that lesson time and again.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
We prepared by looking at pictures of the Bills defenders and playing with wet footballs. That is almost as comical as teaching Hurts how to fall on the ball

ICP

Reaction score
Two things this team seems to lack unless they jump out to a nice lead or are manhandling an inferior team

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
DLaw talked about punching someone in the mouth last week, then his team got punched in the mouth this week and responded the same, lame way.

The Cowboys read their press clippings and believe them. How many times do they pull off a big win then crap their pants the next week?

Miss me with the "Hot Boyz" garbage and related noise. This team is what they've been for years until THEY prove otherwise.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
This seems to happen every away game against stiff competition, can bit we will fall behind and it’s over from there.

plymkr

Reaction score
I knew we were going to lose in the first drive. When our whole defense got pushed 5-7 yards after making contact with the running back I knew it was over.

Dallas looked like they didn’t want to be there and was just going through the motions. Disappointing when so much was on the line.

Whether that’s coaching, players or culture it is all too familiar.