Interest in Players with Injury Histories

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
It seems like this is the thing with this team for right now. I know it's a part of the game, but is it asking too much to look at players that have actually played recently like in the 2023 season, not a player that's missed tons of games???? Does this bother anyone? Please give your thoughts, I know you have them!!!!

montgod

Reaction score
It's nothing complicated. JJ just trying to find cheap diamonds in the rough that might perform like they did in the past if they are fully healed up and then take credit for being an awesome GM if it works out.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
If you're possibly a talented player that often misses time due to injuries, drugs, legal events, or anything else that has kept you away from the game give us a call to discuss options.

1-800-COW-BOYS

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
If you're possibly a talented player that often misses time due to injuries, drugs, legal events, or anything else that has kept you away from the game give us a call to discuss options.

1-800-COW-BOYS
Post of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or if you post cryptic messages with a "star" on your post like nobody knows what that means lol

Patrick

Reaction score
CALEB FARLEY!

This is the kind of player you take a flyer on, plus you don't have to give up a 4th round pick.

Let Al Harris coach him up, and hope the bad luck he's had since being drafted turns a corner.

Sign him Jerry and I'll take back all the mean things I've said about you (until next offseason at least).