Interested in watching how SF plays GB tonight

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
To see how they defend GB's quarterback, and to see if they allow guys running wide open all game long. I want to see if they can stop the run. Maybe GB is that good, or Dal is just that bad! Please give your thoughts

visionary

Reaction score
GB is pretty good though not as good as we made them look
They can run and throw so very balanced
They also dont rely on 1 WR but have 4 WRs with speed so less predictable
I expect a close 1st half before SF pulls away

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
GB is pretty good though not as good as we made them look
They can run and throw so very balanced
They also dont rely on 1 WR but have 4 WRs with speed so less predictable
I expect a close 1st half before SF pulls away
said perfectly, wish we had something close

speedkilz88

Reaction score
They will shut down GBs running game and harass Love all game long. And dominate the run game and passing game on offense

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
SF is gonna attack their weakness and stop their run game. What Dallas should have done and didn't do. The packers are a 8 loss team, so by no means are they this juggernaut Dallas made them look like. Very young, Barely over .500 team Also SF is more playoff savvy, compared to these imposters from Dallas that have a big mouth and can't back it up.

CWR

Reaction score
Make no mistake GB is being taken to pound town. They aren't all that, we just sucked.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Green Bay can beat San Francisco. Baltimore exposed the 49ers defense and Green Bay has more offensive talent then Baltimore. When Green Bay is healthy offensively they can score on anyone.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
To see how they defend GB's quarterback, and to see if they allow guys running wide open all game long. I want to see if they can stop the run. Maybe GB is that good, or Dal is just that bad! Please give your thoughts
Both teams have an excellent run game, but SF also defends the run well, so I think they pull away in the second half. That’s what is so sad about our game; GB struggles against the run, yet we couldn’t muster a run game vs a light box as they sold out in the secondary vs the pass. SF will run well against GB, forcing them to play more balanced, and that will allow them room to operate in the passing game.

nathanlt

Reaction score
I'll just check the score. I can't stand to watch the game, it's just a reminder of how the Cowboys could have done better and be playing this weekend. Sickening.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Both teams have an excellent run game, but SF also defends the run well, so I think they pull away in the second half. That’s what is so sad about our game; GB struggles against the run, yet we couldn’t muster a run game vs a light box as they sold out in the secondary vs the pass. SF will run well against GB, forcing them to play more balanced, and that will allow them room to operate in the passing game.
we shall see!!

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
I just saw a stat that the niners have not been 1 and done since 2002. That is why they are a better franchise than us. They consistently win in the playoffs.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To see how they defend GB's quarterback, and to see if they allow guys running wide open all game long. I want to see if they can stop the run. Maybe GB is that good, or Dal is just that bad!
Watch SF's defense compared to the crapfest Dallas put out there last week. Night and day difference.