Interesting fact about Dallas penalties

khiladi

Reaction score
Apparently, while the side of Dallas committing the most penalties was raised on this forum, Dallas at least through a large part of the season led the league in FIRST downs by PENALTY, meaning they were getting bailed out and drives extended more than any other team in the league offensively,

jwitten82

Reaction score
Apparently, while the side of Dallas committing the most penalties was raised on this forum, Dallas at least through a large part of the season led the league in FIRST downs by PENALTY, meaning they were getting bailed out and drives extended more than any other team in the league offensively,

But I thought the refs hated Dallas? @MarcusRock , my whole world view is shaken

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am used to the refs cheating for us.

Am I fully okay with it? No. It's not right but I can live with it as a fan.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

no way, I heard it was a conspiracy and the refs hate us.

next, you will be telling us that the offensive line wasn't the worst offensive line in the NFL.