Interesting history about Cowboys' uniforms @ Philly

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I'm not sure about 1999-2002, but I discovered a trend Reid does with picking the uniforms @ Philly:

2003: Cowboys wore white jerseys: loss
2004: Cowboys wore white jerseys: loss
2005: Cowboys wore white jerseys: win
2006: Cowboys wore BLUE jerseys: loss
2007: Cowboys wore BLUE jerseys: win
2008: Cowboys wore white jerseys: loss
2009: Cowboys wore ????? jerseys: ????

Anybody recognize the trend here? Whenever Philly beats Dallas in a specific uniform, Andy Reid always keeps the same uniform color the following year; I guess to somewhat get a mental advantage over Dallas. However on the other hand, whenever Dallas beats Philly at the Linc, Reid always changes the jersey color the following year, to somewhat get a fresh start for his team. So expect the white jerseys for the Cowboys on Sunday night to remind them of 44-6, and hopefully it won't affect their mindset.

poost

Reaction score
Let's just hope we wear blue uni's next year.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Not sure what the deal with this is.

It's Sunday night, so they'll probably wear their blacks or something since it's night vs. Cowboys, etc.

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
I had always heard that the eagles wore white jerseys at home for one half of the season and the dark jerseys the other half. Now, I have no idea if when they play the Cowboys @ the linc has anything to do with their decision about this.

If I'm not mistaken, they have been wearing their dark colors at home so far this season.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
They used to make us wear blue even in the 1970s, but I'm not sure it was because they bought into the "jinx."

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
well since October is over, we cant surprise them and wear the pink jerseys....:bang2:

i guess the whites will do.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
what happens if we are supposed to wear white, but we show up in our blues.....i know we get fined, but do we have to forfeit?