Interesting - Regarding Romo's injury

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Is there a lesson for Tony Romo in this? The fractured left pinkie finger of the Astros' Carlos Lee still hasn't healed after two months. Lee told the Houston Chronicle he will need six more weeks before he will recover from getting drilled in the hand by the Cincinnati's Bronson Arroyo. Lee was leading the NL in RBI when he got hurt Aug. 9.

USA Today article

If this is the case, I say gut it out and let it heal in the offseason.

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2343590 said:
Guess ROMO will have to gut it out

dude im with you ..i feel like romo should play..everybody else dosent think its right for him to comeback

Aven8

Reaction score
The reasons it's different is baseball players are guaranteed! They get a hang nail and there out on the 14 day DL!!!!

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Aven8;2343629 said:
The reasons it's different is baseball players are guaranteed! They get a hang nail and there out on the 14 day DL!!!!

I love your sig.

Whats funny, is about 3 weeks ago I started a Madden franchise, and trade Carp, our 2nd and 3rd for Roy.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
But his injury isn't pinky, it's fractured metacarpal, which is more of hand itself. Different than fractured pinky. But that isn't to say he'll play anytime soon, just stating difference of injuries.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
03EBZ06;2343650 said:
But his injury isn't pinky, it's fractured metacarpal, which is more of hand itself. Different than fractured pinky. But that isn't to say he'll play anytime soon, just stating difference of injuries.

You're wasting your time. Some just don't care what the facts are. They want Romo so damn the facts. It doesn't fit their individual agendas.

Ender

Reaction score
Throwing a baseball and throwing a football are two different things, let it heal

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
i am totally comfortable with the fact that Romo and the Boys will do
the right thing in regards to this injury.
there is no way i want him to do damage to himself in a misguided attempt
to be " macho".
like ellis said....jerry paid BJ a good salary....time for him to do what he does
and lets go from there
i have faith that the team will rise to the occasion

zack

Reaction score
CactusCowboy;2343586 said:
Is there a lesson for Tony Romo in this? The fractured left pinkie finger of the Astros' Carlos Lee still hasn't healed after two months. Lee told the Houston Chronicle he will need six more weeks before he will recover from getting drilled in the hand by the Cincinnati's Bronson Arroyo. Lee was leading the NL in RBI when he got hurt Aug. 9.

USA Today article

If this is the case, I say gut it out and let it heal in the offseason.

He's a baseball player, enough said.....a broken toenail takes months to heal, oh wait, there is still 150 games to play...