Interesting- TO nameplate gone

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
T.O. still here
Usually, I'm not much into conspiracy theories, but I'll let you in on this one. During a quick scan of the locker room, T.O. appeared to be the only significant player without a nameplate above his locker.
After his news conference, Jerry said all of the candidates he spoke with had glowing words for T.O. and his impact on the offense. I think T.O. will be here next season, but I would still consider this a fluid situation.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
dbair1967;1367914 said:
T.O. still here
Usually, I'm not much into conspiracy theories, but I'll let you in on this one. During a quick scan of the locker room, T.O. appeared to be the only significant player without a nameplate above his locker.
After his news conference, Jerry said all of the candidates he spoke with had glowing words for T.O. and his impact on the offense. I think T.O. will be here next season, but I would still consider this a fluid situation.

They moved it to Phillips office door, this way Wade understands who's in charge.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1367921 said:
They moved it to Phillips office door, this way Wade understands who's in charge.

That isn't funny!!!!!!!!! :eek: That's scary!!!!!! :D

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1367921 said:
:lmao2: After all T.O. is Jerry's future HC.:D

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Fernando Fernandez;1367961 said:
even though i find you annoying,...
that was too funny!!!!!!!!!!

Can't please every one, and couldn't care less if I do.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
dbair1967;1367914 said:
T.O. still here

It's always bad when fluids are involved.

:choke:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
dbair1967;1367914 said:
T.O. still here

Actually, I believe that Owens took it down at the end of the season because "you never know."

MissionCoach

Reaction score
Parcells kept it as a memento...if you look closely it now says "The player" above TO's locker...

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;1367914 said:
T.O. still here

Please don't get my hopes up and then snatch it away.