Invincible

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
yeah, im definately gonna watch it.. its a great story.. its a football movie.. and i like Marky Mark..

but its gonna be really really tough "rooting" for an Eagle and having to sit through two hours of Eagle crap..

MONT17

Reaction score
as much as I like Dick Vermeil this movie reeks of Igg fans... I wont pay a dime to see it I will wait for HBO to show it about 18 months from now!!!

lspain1

Reaction score
Sometimes you have to root for the little guy, even if he's a Philadelphia Eagle. Remember guys, it's a movie about the football game we enjoy so much.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I will NOT see this stinkin movie.

I have not seen....and will never see the following movies:
The Replacements
The Trashcan Kicking Guy From Philadelphia (can't remember the title, but Tony Danza was in it)
North Dallas 40
The Show Me the Money movie (the one with Tom Cruise)
Little Giants

The one thing these movies have in common is the fact that they all portray the Cowboys as the bad guy. They also have the Cowboys getting beat in one fashion or other...

I know the Replacements doesn't really SHOW the Cowboys, but the show is based on us getting beat by the Replacement Commanders. I also know that Little Giants is about a Little League football team, but who's the big bad team???? They're called the Cowboys.

I wonder if a movie will ever be made that shows the Cowboys in a good light. Usually, we're the bad guy.

I don't care how good of a story this is.....I can't bear to watch anything good about the disgusting Eagles and their toilet bowl fans. I also can't relive the inevitable reshowing of the Eagles beating us in the NFC Championship game. I'm sure that'll be in there.

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Necessary Roughness was the last funny football movie I saw.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Bizwah said:

The Replacements
The Trashcan Kicking Guy From Philadelphia (can't remember the title, but Tony Danza was in it)
North Dallas 40
Little Giants

The one thing these movies have in common is the fact that they all portray the Cowboys as the bad guy. They also have the Cowboys getting beat in one fashion or other...

I know the Replacements doesn't really SHOW the Cowboys, but the show is based on us getting beat by the Replacement Commanders. I also know that Little Giants is about a Little League football team, but who's the big bad team???? They're called the Cowboys.

I wonder if a movie will ever be made that shows the Cowboys in a good light. Usually, we're the bad guy.

I don't care how good of a story this is.....I can't bear to watch anything good about the disgusting Eagles and their toilet bowl fans. I also can't relive the inevitable reshowing of the Eagles beating us in the NFC Championship game. I'm sure that'll be in there.
Don't be shy Bizwah...tell us how you REALLY feel :p:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Bizwah said:
The Replacements
North Dallas 40
Little Giants

The show me the money movie was Jerry McGuire. Was even worse that the movie came out the year before the Cardinals beat us for real in the Wildcard round. It was a real good movie though.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bizwah said:

The Replacements
North Dallas 40
Little Giants

The Replacements, Little Giants and NorthDallas 40 are good ENTERTAINMENT movies.

Going into it with any other crazy notion is someones own loss.

Geez

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Oh I am all over that movie. I too like Mark as an actor. Should be a great football movie, even if it is about a guy trying to make the Philadelphia Iggle's squad. Should be good.

:iggles:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Bizwah said:

The Replacements
North Dallas 40
Little Giants

relax. we beat them twice in '76. at least it can't portray us as losing.

FRDRCK

DeWare94
Reaction score
im pretty sure the eagles never beat us the 2 years papale was on the team

DBoys

Reaction score
Come on guys this is not about the team it's about Football. This is a good story and everything we love about the game :)

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bizwah said:
Never seen any old western cowboys and indians films, huh?

:lmao:

ghst187

Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
The show me the money movie was Jerry McGuire. It was a real good movie though.

wow, i wouldn't go that far....delete the words "real" and "good" from the last sentence....thanks